Thinking I messed up again.

• Thread starter GumbyDammit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GumbyDammit

GumbyDammit

Hello thank you for allowing me to sign up. I was looking for some help on a grow issue. This is my third plant. My second plant went super long, and the trichomes never milked over. The plant itself was pretty, but the weed was shtty. She was in there so long she had a few 'naners. I pulled her out in defeat. I tried to SCROG my new plant, but the main stem cracked, so I taped it. But I noticed that soon after, the leaf tips have yellowed, calyxes on the small buds are turning orange, and she has completely stopped growing. Is she a goner? Did the older plant "herm" the younger? They are both Strawberry Cough from seed, from Sonoma Seeds, feminized autoflower. TIA if anyone can give guidance :)

Thinking i messed up again
Timbola420

Timbola420

Looks more like burnt tips in the picture. What medium are you growing in? Might be worth giving them a little flush and then reducing the amount of ferts. Although any kind of stress can stunt growth. Is it just the branch that's snapped that has stopped putting out new growth or the whole plant?

GumbyDammit

GumbyDammit

Looks more like burnt tips in the picture. What medium are you growing in? Might be worth giving them a little flush and then reducing the amount of ferts. Although any kind of stress can stunt growth. Is it just the branch that's snapped that has stopped putting out new growth or the whole plant?
Thank you for your time, Timbola. I'm growing in a low-grade soil I was given, in a fabric pot. I gave her a chemical plant food that we had lying around, a few times, but I stopped, never liked it. The previous plant was given Fox Farm, the trio they sell. Money's been tight, but just ordered some more. Just been watering with water I let sit out to dechlorinate a day. It's actually the main stalk that snapped. I had trouble uploading the picture I took of it. As I'm typing this to you, it makes all the sense that she's stressed and stopped LOL shoot. The light and the fan have been a tad close at times. I guess. the previous plant, I'd been very fastidious with, I thought, so I think I've just slipped with this one, out of frustration. When I saw the calyxes turning, it seemed a bad sign. She was planted 4th of July weekend. Anyway, your advice is appreciated.

Timbola420

Timbola420

Thank you for your time, Timbola. I'm growing in a low-grade soil I was given, in a fabric pot. I gave her a chemical plant food that we had lying around, a few times, but I stopped, never liked it. The previous plant was given Fox Farm, the trio they sell. Money's been tight, but just ordered some more. Just been watering with water I let sit out to dechlorinate a day. It's actually the main stalk that snapped. I had trouble uploading the picture I took of it. As I'm typing this to you, it makes all the sense that she's stressed and stopped LOL shoot. The light and the fan have been a tad close at times. I guess. the previous plant, I'd been very fastidious with, I thought, so I think I've just slipped with this one, out of frustration. When I saw the calyxes turning, it seemed a bad sign. She was planted 4th of July weekend. Anyway, your advice is appreciated.

Let the stem heal up and see how they go even if they don't start putting out some growth they'll still ripen and something is better than nothing I guess. Worse case scenario they'll slowly die but nothing ventured is nothing gained and all that.

GumbyDammit

GumbyDammit

Let the stem heal up and see how they go even if they don't start putting out some growth they'll still ripen and something is better than nothing I guess. Worse case scenario they'll slowly die but nothing ventured is nothing gained and all that.
Good point. I have another seed or two left, guess I'll get another one going too. Thanks again!

Top Bottom