Thinking Of Going Coco

• Thread starter Mitygrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mitygrows

so I've been growing soil for the last 7 years this last run 14 and a half with 6 1000 watt gavitas.36000 btu.mini split co2.but I no I can do better.the bud on this last run was not my best.plus I had a lot of bud rot.so I probably would have had more then 14 1/2 to be honest I just want to get the quality up so I'm thinking of using bcuzz Coco I've used it once before but had nothing but problems can anybody point me in a simple direction I have a blue lab ppm monitor that will stay in my res 24 hours a day

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

I used to grow in coco coir and plan to use it when I get cranked back up.

ivyboy1225

ivyboy1225

so I've been growing soil for the last 7 years this last run 14 and a half with 6 1000 watt gavitas.36000 btu.mini split co2.but I no I can do better.the bud on this last run was not my best.plus I had a lot of bud rot.so I probably would have had more then 14 1/2 to be honest I just want to get the quality up so I'm thinking of using bcuzz Coco I've used it once before but had nothing but problems can anybody point me in a simple direction I have a blue lab ppm monitor that will stay in my res 24 hours a day

What is your feed system? Hand water or drip feed? PPM is relatively hard to discern, I discovered on the farm that stating your EC #'s is more valuable for people to give input. Are your nutes dialed in/balanced? I recommend getting on salts - there is a huge sticky on them in nutrients/ferts that is extremely invaluable. Btw be careful with bluelabs, always keep those probes wet once a week with the KCL solution and make sure to calibrate it once a month.

Best of luck.

E

eighty9concr

Coco is great, I use coco and soil in a very similar set up to yours. What is causing you to get bud rot? You should be getting any in a sealed room. Keep your humidity down and you will never see it.

M

Mitygrows

I've been using roots organic with advanced nutrients sensitive a×do big bud over drive this last run the only thing different that I did was I used phosphoload.i kinda think that's the reason I got bud rot I'm going to skip the cocoa this run I've already bought all new soil but I think on the next one I am going to go Coco I'v done it before had a couple good runs but I also had a bad run where I had to tear down everything.that when I got scared

Top Bottom