Third Dimension in coco

• Thread starter Highlander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highlander

so i switched to coco and i am here to stay!! here is a little of my first coco grow...i find my buds looks way healthier and my plants just blew up in coco..they got to big for there 4x4 beds...more pics will come soon

Third dimension in coco
Third dimension in coco 2
Third dimension in coco 3
Third dimension in coco 4
A

akaKGB

sweet pics and room bro i enjoyed yer setup...thanxs for sharing..n keep them pics rollin...KGB

C

cozymon

Awesome pics! Nice to see you're making progress. What strains are you working with Highlander?

C

cozymon

I love to see progress. Way to go! Killer pics and enjoy the benefits of coco Highlander.

K

krunchbubble

Premium Member
Supporter
wow! those third dimension look good! that strain just loves coco, really nice looking plants. looks like you will need some yoyo's soon

T

tophmaster

i have the exact same set up fully the same strain in the same size bedds in coco but i did more of a sog almost done now flushin have pics up soon.

S

still smokin

hey high, I just got some of these seed from the farm. sub cool gear. not quite ready to run them yet but need a little info please. how much do they stretch for the most part. im running low watts 3 - 150 hps so i dont want them to end up taller then 3 feet from the soil. what do you think is the size i should put them under?

215only

Highlander, I was just wondering what size light that is above the plants in the 3rd picture, and what is a good number of plants to fit into one of those 4x4 table/tubs?
Thanks

T

tophmaster

i seen his room a few times it was 1000w hps lights and they had 25 plants per bed but they felt they had vegged them too long they ran into issues with 2 floods moving plants between houses etc but the bud was killer frosty and stanky

L

Lucy Diamond

Looking real nice there!I recently made the switch to coco and have been very pleased with the results.The plants grow so much faster and sturdier and I am seeing more resin production than before...yours look super resinous...did you see an increase in resin too?

M

Magic beans

Highlander you have me all excited for my switch to coco. What nutes and pH are ya runnin?

H

Highlander

i seen his room a few times it was 1000w hps lights and they had 25 plants per bed but they felt they had vegged them too long they ran into issues with 2 floods moving plants between houses etc but the bud was killer frosty and stanky

Yep, thats pretty much what went down, 1000w over each bed, 25 plants that were vegged for way too long..

H

Highlander

Highlander you have me all excited for my switch to coco. What nutes and pH are ya runnin?

sorry guys I went back to organics! well the majority organics, I still have one 4x4 bed with coco H&G A&B and the rest canna nutes...All I eat is organic foods and meats so I figured I should only medicate with the healthiest medication I can grow and that it 100% organic...just my view!

Top Bottom