Third run first bug found help

• Thread starter Ziongrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ziongrows

Ziongrows

Hi I'm on my 3rd run indoors. The other day I found a few of these on 2 of my girl's. I'm guessing it's a small Caterpillar they was wrapped up in the leaf as shown in picture. How would I resolve this before i send them into flower?

Third run first bug found help
BigCube

BigCube

You've got a few options, but you must take care of it before you flower. As you said.

Sulphur burners work great, if you'd rather not burn sulphur you can buy sulphur powder and mix it with water or premixed and spray it on your plants.

Also safers makes an insecticidal soap spray that works if it's not to far gone already.

I'd start with the soap, since it breaks down on it's own. Go with sulphur if that doesnt work. Sulphur will work, but can be rough on the plants sometimes.

Ziongrows

Ziongrows

You've got a few options, but you must take care of it before you flower. As you said.

Sulphur burners work great, if you'd rather not burn sulphur you can buy sulphur powder and mix it with water or premixed and spray it on your plants.

Also safers makes an insecticidal soap spray that works if it's not to far gone already.

I'd start with the soap, since it breaks down on it's own. Go with sulphur if that doesnt work. Sulphur will work, but can be rough on the plants sometimes.
Thanks mate I'll look into getting a sulphur burner

Top Bottom