This a light leak result?

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

hey guys im noticing something.. im not sure if its genetic... and normal.. but i got 2 plants and one just seems to be flowering much better than the other..
I am 2 weeks into flower ill leave some pics..
Wondering if delayed or slowed flowering is a light leak result or just different seeds different speeds..
Ina closet soo may be. A small door leak from where it dont totally close..
This pic best shows it.. these branches are the 2 different plants.. notice one on left mass pistil growth..the other.. almost greenish growth

This a light leak result
This a light leak result 2
This a light leak result 3
This a light leak result 4
This a light leak result 5
This a light leak result 6
This a light leak result 7
R

redshift75

lots of factors can lead to resulting in different growth. Is it same strain? genetics will play different roles in each plants development in some cases will display different properties even in the same genetic pool(referred to as pheno's). it sounds like this is what you are talking about.

but then other factors like feeding, temps, humidity, light placement. All can play a role in the development in relation to its placement inside. My plant on the edge of my tent wont get as much as the one in the middle.

all different factors. Dont worry about it unless you see something that is outright causing an unhealthy plant. If its green and growing and you have no issues. then all is well. :)

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
It's only week 2 of flower. I would a little longer to make any judgements.

Top Bottom