This Cob Or That Quantum

• Thread starter Randomdred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

4E8A3E52 EB4B 49CA BB72 1F5D12D46F5B
I’ve got a 12 vero 29 cob Rapid kit, love it. I only grow off season as I’m near Sacramento and it’s too hot outside, so my temps are never were much of a concern. Probably be adding a second this fall. When each of the cobs are only driven at 50 watts per unit, no extra cooling is necessary (IE-fans and such, the cooling is taken care of with the heat sinks) Tough to go wrong with either choice, I think.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

View attachment 811692 I’ve got a 12 vero 29 cob Rapid kit, love it. I only grow off season as I’m near Sacramento and it’s too hot outside, so my temps are never were much of a concern. Probably be adding a second this fall. When each of the cobs are only driven at 50 watts per unit, no extra cooling is necessary (IE-fans and such, the cooling is taken care of with the heat sinks) Tough to go wrong with either choice, I think.

We are essentially running the same wattage. Neither requires extra cooling aside from standard ventilation. I would love to build a cob set up exactly like yours and run it side by side my quantum’s and see how they truly compare. Your setup looks tight bro, can you comment on your source, and total cost?

B

Burned Haze

That’s some sexy tech/hardware

I know timber led is now having that as a option and a complete for their led’s ( I run 2/6 of my light of them, 4/6 spydrx plus)

Would love to test it under a par meter and under my flood table and see how my plants react. Someday or at least watch people online lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom