• Thread starter redog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
No worry No eggs

No worries dude altho toads are terristial they still mate and lay thr eggs in water. Thr babies are still tadpoles lol but they're good luck for sheezee

A

arikjay

That is real cool.
the only time I used fox farm's happy frog soil.
I swear to god there was a frog in it.
my wife saw it too. At first he scared the hell out of me.
Without thinking it all the way through I toosed him outside.
I like the plantless pot idea.

the one time i used happy frog indoors i found a tree frog in the topsoil of one of my plants. so ironic. i can't believe im not the only one.

G

greend619

the one time i used happy frog indoors i found a tree frog in the topsoil of one of my plants. so ironic. i can't believe im not the only one.
I to got the same soil and I was trying to cover my roots a bit and add more dirt, so I see there was a bit of soil left in the bag I reached in there start breaking it up over the plant , then in the corner of my eye I seen something fall , I thought it was just soil brick.. I grab it and it jump back so far, I'm not sure if I grab it out the bag or if it was already there.. now I'm seeing fist impressions if you will in my plant.. even if I level the soil out , I'll come back out and see it and I swear nobody believes me lol

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I to got the same soil and I was trying to cover my roots a bit and add more dirt, so I see there was a bit of soil left in the bag I reached in there start breaking it up over the plant , then in the corner of my eye I seen something fall , I thought it was just soil brick.. I grab it and it jump back so far, I'm not sure if I grab it out the bag or if it was already there.. now I'm seeing fist impressions if you will in my plant.. even if I level the soil out , I'll come back out and see it and I swear nobody believes me lol
9 years man, its been 9 years. Those guys are all dead now.

C

Char

I know this thread is from a long time ago but this is what came up when I googled my question. I went out to pot some indoor plants I had rooting. A have a bag of soil that i leave outside on the deck. When I am done using it I leave it out but it is taped up and covered with a kitchen trash bag. Today as I was scooping up soil to put in my pots when up jumps a frog/toad. My husband got him out and tossed him in the grass in our yard. He was still alive. My question is, is it safe to continue using this soil for my indoor potted plants? I certainly don't want frog/toads jumping around my house. Any thoughts? Are they safe or is there something I should watch out for?

20190924 100304
Planter01

Planter01

Treat that little fellow with love. Tree frogs are the balls with their suction cup toes. IDK about that one but a lot of them change color to match their surroundings. That guy needs to work on his camo.

Top Bottom