This is Bdawg Kush...

• Thread starter bdawgburner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bdawgburner

Ok I've had a few people ask about the bdawg, so here is a little explanation. The lineage is (Banana OG x Chemdog '91) x (Pre98 Bubba x 2000 Kali Mist). I received beans from a breeder on here, he can chime in if he'd like to maybe clarify the origin of the seeds as I'm pretty sure they were gifted to him. Anyway, I searched through all that he sent and chose this VERY special lady. My best description would be the best OG I've ever had on steroids. This stuff is not for amateur smokers. It has the tell tale og kush lemon/fuel scent as well as another that the best way I can describe is sweet chemical skunk. Pulled at 8 weeks it produced 25% more than my raskal og with a nice high and little crash. At 10 weeks it produced 50% more than my raskal og and will knock your socks off. Then there is the bag appeal. Very light green nugs that are dense like bubba and covered in massive headed trichs. If I didn't know any better I would claim God himself passed these seeds on. So here she is 3 weeks into flower, Bdawg Kush.

This is bdawg kush
This is bdawg kush 2
This is bdawg kush 3
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Nice looking girl indeed.. Sounds tasty!!:cool0041:

waayne

waayne

Very impressive!!
Hard to go wrong with genetics like that!

D

DaWiz

Lets see some of that bag appeal! :afroweed:Love to see some dried nug shots when you get em! Shes definetely special from pics the at 3 weeks flowering! :mad0233:Keep up the good work!

420king-MASSES

wow excellent selection on your part nice job brotha

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I have a couple Bdawg clones outside this year and was also lucky enough to sample a bud. It was as potent as Chemdog D and was frostier than Chemdog D. It was actually like breaking open a sugar cube.

It was a bigger body high than Chemdog D where Chemdog D has more head but you would say it was as potent as Chemdog D in it's own way. It is good enough that I have some cuts off the outdoor plants rooting as I type. I have to play with this one a bit more to decide but right now it is heading for the keeper list.

B

bdawgburner

Glad you enjoyed her Tobor! On a side note, I think I have reconnected with our mutual friend out here. I sourced 'the white' through someone close that's not affiliated with any forums. He said it came from someone who's the local outdoor king. hahaha if it's not him I will be shocked!

B

bdawgburner

They are in the first post on this page towards the bottom. There are harvest shots on the page before.

B

bdawgburner

Here she is up close. This is day 1 of week 5. Im still not very good with this camera. Its a cybershot 10.1mp if anyone has any tips.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
dam bdawg still killing it with your bdawg kush!!! That is one thatneeds to be released upon the masses for sure!!! i would love to hear the story behind this lovely lady..

Burn

420king-MASSES

bdawg where can i get this strain hint hint nudge nudge

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here is a camera tip bdawgburner... Quit fucking smoking bdawg before you use your camera. LOL! That shit is deadly.

B

bdawgburner

I have been tossing around the idea of making some beans to send in to the farm. I just need to make some CS. I finally have the space to do it though.

B

bdawgburner

Well 8 weeks is here for the bdawg. Here are a couple chop shots. I have another one Im going to let keep going, but I like her at 8.

DSC01624
DSC01628
DSC01629
DSC01630
Top Bottom