This is Blue Meanie

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
e4ian

e4ian

She is Quite Stretchy i found ,often growing as wide,or wider than she is tall (in Flower), but She Certainly Has'nt the Vigor of say GG#4.. So no Guerilla type stuff to deal with but she does take up a "Mass" overall.She grows wide
In her Lower Regions she gives a quite large Amount of Stringy-Popcorn buds,"many" folk Decide to Chop this Off..!?

Last edited:
H

happy b

She is Quite Stretchy i found ,often growing as wide,or wider than she is tall (in Flower), but She Certainly Has'nt the Vigor of say GG#4
Yes the gg4 is one vigorous lady thats for sure!.not flowered mine out yet.theyr cuts from s1 not original cut.not that that bothers me.

e4ian

e4ian

User435689 pic1358033 1417965445

Blue Meanie X ChemDD bx2
From UK Site

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
I haven't had the pleasure of trying this one yet. But I absolutely love the fact that the name comes from the Panaeolus (Copelandia) cyanescens mushroom!! That alone, makes me wanna try the bud. :p

e4ian

e4ian

WW's Nicee. (the First REAL plant i grew Btw!) . Yea ^ Stinky Sweet Aint it!? :) ...again,i find her A little Mentholy too! ..Sweet "Zingy" Blueberry.. YUM. [Activity Enhancing!..] Daytime Use Imo..

Friggin energy drink!! :D ...

^ WW's Heavier... [< Gorgeous Smoke,Heavy Eyelids with that 1,for sure]

Top Bottom