This is me

• Thread starter Lsmokie79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lsmokie79

Hello fellow/fellette Cannabis addicts and hopefully equally passionate folks of the plant. *stands up* My first name is Russell, and im a cannabaholic. I admit every since my teens I've been slightly obsessed at times with all things relative to cannabis. But im really not a addict. Just love the ganja. I've went on breaks of up to 5 years before. Almost lost my every loving mind that time lmao. I have been fortunate to grow and co-grow a few couple times in my 42 years as well help friends and family harvest and trim. I currently have one pretty lady in the ground at the moment and she's doing fairly well. Thanks for having me and hope to learn a 5hing or two and meet more great cannabis lovers like myself!!!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hello fellow/fellette Cannabis addicts and hopefully equally passionate folks of the plant. *stands up* My first name is Russell, and im a cannabaholic. I admit every since my teens I've been slightly obsessed at times with all things relative to cannabis. But im really not a addict. Just love the ganja. I've went on breaks of up to 5 years before. Almost lost my every loving mind that time lmao. I have been fortunate to grow and co-grow a few couple times in my 42 years as well help friends and family harvest and trim. I currently have one pretty lady in the ground at the moment and she's doing fairly well. Thanks for having me and hope to learn a 5hing or two and meet more great cannabis lovers like myself!!!
Welcome to the Farm, lots of good help here if needed

L

Lsmokie79

Welcome to the Farm, lots of good help here if needed
Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad i stumbled upon the site dismorning. Looks like a pretty cool farm i could get used to ha. Now if we could all come together with the progress over greed with this beautiful plant then we might be onto something lol My Pappy taught me you can learn something new every day. Some times it involves closing your mouth and opening your ears...but its possible lol

strider26554

strider26554

Welcome,i too have had the canna-bug my whole life almost it seems, fascinated with the plant, I have been growing along time with time off for family and career, but am now growing again for the medicinal aspect, i have alot of family and friends who rely on thc/cbd and like to know that what they are consuming is indeed organic. You have found a wealth of info on this site, I personally dont go to any other sites, i have found answers here, and veyr solid tried and true advice..welcome

Top Bottom