This is my autoflower NL at week 8 what kind of deficiency can you see?

• Thread starter Frank129
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Deficiency

• Phosphorus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zinc

• Iron

• Sulfur

• Boron

• Manganese

• Total voters
Frank129

Frank129

I stopped giving her nutrients due to the fact i got nutrients burn and i solved it, i dont want get any nutrients burn specially at this stage, and i want to give her exactly what she needs no more than what she asks for , since i am a totally beginner what kind of deficiency my plant lack? She is a NL i grew her at 25 of JAN and the website said she will take to 11 for harvest and now im at week 8

This is my autoflower nl at week 8 what kind of deficiency can you see
This is my autoflower nl at week 8 what kind of deficiency can you see 2
This is my autoflower nl at week 8 what kind of deficiency can you see 3
This is my autoflower nl at week 8 what kind of deficiency can you see 4
This is my autoflower nl at week 8 what kind of deficiency can you see 5
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
You probably still have a residual lockout from the nutrient overdose... it can screw up the Ph and just kind of snowballs from there. The plants are pretty light in color, which usually points at Nitrogen being in short supply, but it's hard to tell what is old and what is possibly new damage.
A history would be helpful... what are you growing these in? Do you have any Ph or PPM measurements? What are you using for fertilizer and how often? What happened when they got burned? It's a lot easier to diagnose problems with more info and only a few more pictures.

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

I would only be feeding that plant organic compost tea movin forward, and not very strong ones. She's had a hard life.

top dress with some lime to get your ph stable and water with some worm castings tea with molasses

Reactions: Ina
Frank129

Frank129

So what happen was, i flushed the plants yesterday with PH water 5.9 because the soil PH keeps raising up, even i didnt have this problem when i first grew them, the EC was around 0.5 to 0.4 after i flushed them, i didnt give them any food today, because i keep getting nutrients burn even when my EC before i flushed was around 0.7 to 0.8 , at first i thought the coco coir PH kept rising because I watered immediately after i PHd the water so i PHd the water days ago and i left it for 24 after that before i flushed the plant yesterday i checked the phd water again and thankfully it didn’t rise, so i flushed them yesterday with it, now im leaving the plants in the tent without giving them any food , because i want fix the PH problem before giving the plant any nutrients, any idea why every time i water my plant with ph water around 5,8 to 5,9 it keep rising? And second should i leave them for two days before i feed them again? Or should i feed them after I flushed the plant?
im in week 8 going to 9 now, and the website for the strain said that this plant is from 10 to 11 weeks for harvest.

Last edited:
Frank129

Frank129

I forgot to mention i used dakine420 nutrients which i dont think i will be using again because it made a lot of problems with my plants since i used them or maybe i just didnt know how to do it, so i will be back with the hydroponic nutrients the basic
-Floramicro
-florabloom
-floragrow
-cal-mag
Since am I beginner i know I shouldn’t have jumped to try new nutrients before i get used to the basic nutrients .
could it be my ph in coco kept rising because i used this nutrients?

Frank129

Frank129

I would only be feeding that plant organic compost tea movin forward, and not very strong ones. She's had a hard life.

top dress with some lime to get your ph stable and water with some worm castings tea with molasses
Wouldn’t the the lime rise the PH? Because im having problem lowering it, everytime i check the runoff in my coco it shows me ph of 6.3 or 6.4 and what i have learned coco needs ph around 5,5 to 6,3

Frank129

Frank129

You probably still have a residual lockout from the nutrient overdose... it can screw up the Ph and just kind of snowballs from there. The plants are pretty light in color, which usually points at Nitrogen being in short supply, but it's hard to tell what is old and what is possibly new damage.
A history would be helpful... what are you growing these in? Do you have any Ph or PPM measurements? What are you using for fertilizer and how often? What happened when they got burned? It's a lot easier to diagnose problems with more info and only a few more pictures.
Im growing in coco coir , the runoff ph is around 6.3 to 6.4 which is not good for coco i heard, my ppm after flushing is 300 , i have been using dakine420 nutrients which i will stop using and return to hydroponic flora, when the burn happened i flushed the plants several times, and now as I mentioned i kept the ppm at 200 to 300 yesterday and i didnt give them any feeds today, and yes i pretty much overdosed the nutrients it was my mistake, because i have been making sure my ppm to be exactly like photoperiod which was big fat mistake, because they are autos.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Careful with the lime, it works but, to much and that ph won’t come down!
I think she looks like she was/is Ute locked from ph swing? I also would flush and reset

Frank129

Frank129

I think she looks like she was/is Ute locked from ph swing? I also would flush and reset
What do you mean with was/is Ute locked?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Nutrient locked, my bad typo sorry , lime helps buffer the low ph and can cause high ph if to much is used,
If your in coco rinse and reset,

Frank129

Frank129

Nutrient locked, my bad typo sorry , lime helps buffer the low ph and can cause high ph if to much is used,
I flushed the plant for about 4 days, and now the top of coco is getting dry, i notice that my leafs got droopy, for one of the plant, but the other one got right up after flushing, could be from flushing too many times, should i feed them after they become totally dry? Or should i just water it with ph water , im in week 9 now, and the breeder says this NL auto strain take from 9 to 11 weeks to harvest

Frank129

Frank129

How can i check the coco ph ? From the runoff right? If so then my runoff is 6.4 and i want lower it, because i thought high PH water is what causing this whole problem right?
My ph water is always from 5.7 to 5.9 but my runoff keep rising up.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m not a coco grower, the ph rise is prolly due to the lime added? But not positive, I do know you should prolly be feeding again . How many times a day you wAtering? More pics please
@Jimster has more experience hopefully he will be back around for ya but current pics are always helpful

Moshmen

Moshmen

I flushed the plant for about 4 days, and now the top of coco is getting dry, i notice that my leafs got droopy, for one of the plant, but the other one got right up after flushing, could be from flushing too many times, should i feed them after they become totally dry? Or should i just water it with ph water , im in week 9 now, and the breeder says this NL auto strain take from 9 to 11 weeks to harvest
Breeder info is a guideline at best! Pics?

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

that plant looks a month away at least, the stress can stunt them. You definately need to be feeding.

Top Bottom