This is my set up, still awaiting my 400watt hps/mh light & 6inch carbon filter

• Thread starter caperdude420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caperdude420

Well right now i got my 3 x 3 grow tent with 3 vent holes, one at the bottom for frest air which is coming from the out doors with screens on the end so no grass and bugs can come threw, 2 on the top, one for the light to exhaust the heat and the other is for exhausting bad air from the top of the tent and blowing it right into my furnes room. I have a 6inch inline fan, i got some advise from a farmer on this site for a carbon filter and ordered it dismorning. while waiting for the fan to come, im not going to set the ducting up till i get it so no dust or any stuff can settle in it and blow all around the tent when i turn them on. the last thing i needed was a 400 watt hps/ mh digital ballast, which i got for a steal, i only paid $130 bucks for the light right to my door, it came with timers, pullys, reflector, digital ballast and hps/mh bulbs, its a tube light so i can put ducting on it and hook it up to the exhaust fan. i got a hydroponic 8 plant system, with the airstone at the bottom, i got a big bag of hydro pebbles with the system and an extra airstone. i got 2 digital thermometers, ph tester,hydrometer, pruners, string (for scrog), hooks, extra pcp pipes,moisture meter. i need some good nutes, for when my seeds get here monday and i start to grow them, if anyone can suggest some good nutes that will be great.

heres some pictures of my setup, note though i dont got my light its coming monday along with my carbon filter, i got 3 seeds off my buddy, we dont really kow what they are but this is now im germinating, so here ya go take a look at these and tell me what ya's think!!

i also just found pictures from my very first grow, last summer. All i did was get a pot with soil i got 2 cuttings off my buddy and plkanted them, i baught a bottle of grow and bloom nutes and just grew it with the good old sun. so i placed a few pictures at the bottom of the page, their the very last ones i got pictures of the finished product stuff when it was drying in a bag and another batch from the other plant that i placed on a bench to take pictures of. it wasent a bad turn out but this time when the tent i should get way better results. hope ya enjoy, if you know of anything im doing wrong or cound help me out with this setup leave a few comments, even the haters hahaha.

This is my set up still awaiting my 400watt hpsmh light  6inch carbon filter
This is my set up still awaiting my 400watt hpsmh light  6inch carbon filter 2
This is my set up still awaiting my 400watt hpsmh light  6inch carbon filter 3
This is my set up still awaiting my 400watt hpsmh light  6inch carbon filter 4
This is my set up still awaiting my 400watt hpsmh light  6inch carbon filter 5
This is my set up still awaiting my 400watt hpsmh light  6inch carbon filter 6
This is my set up still awaiting my 400watt hpsmh light  6inch carbon filter 7
This is my set up still awaiting my 400watt hpsmh light  6inch carbon filter 8
This is my set up still awaiting my 400watt hpsmh light  6inch carbon filter 9
This is my set up still awaiting my 400watt hpsmh light  6inch carbon filter 10
This is my set up still awaiting my 400watt hpsmh light  6inch carbon filter 11
This is my set up still awaiting my 400watt hpsmh light  6inch carbon filter 12