THIS IS NOT THE GREATEST THREAD IN THE WORLD...

• Thread starter altimood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altimood

altimood

This is a tribute!;) Just wanted to say thanks to my generous friends and folks who shared their work and projects with me this summer and fall. Its made life a whole lot more interesting and I just wanted to showcase some of this stuff so they could check in and see the works. I'm going to start with :

REM from Sin City
This is not the greatest thread in the world
This is not the greatest thread in the world 2

altimood

altimood

Yeah man I'm stoked on this cross. Major smells of sweet pinesol cleaner meets - uh hmm, x-mas candy or something??? Smells are hard to describe sometimes. There is a sweet candy element but that will change in three weeks. THX for dropping in K. Hope alls well>>>>>>>>

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
This is a tribute!;) Just wanted to say thanks to my generous friends and folks who shared their work and projects with me this summer and fall. Its made life a whole lot more interesting and I just wanted to showcase some of this stuff so they could check in and see the works. I'm going to start with :

REM from Sin City
View attachment 268529View attachment 268530
before i even scrolled down ...i was like there is a song for this thread..:D..bammm there it was...the fucking best song in the world :cool:

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Made my cheeks and stomach hurt for hours seeing Louis CK a few years back. Literally cried laughing. He also may say fuck more than any other individual.

Top Bottom