This Is Only A Test.....

• Thread starter Coir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coir

Coir

I was fortunate to get to run some testers for Sin City the last few months. Starting to look pretty good now with a couple weeks left to go.
Looking forward to seeing how these finish.
Two distinct pheno's of this one. A PGSC/WN cross.

This is only a test
This is only a test 2
This is only a test 3
This is only a test 4
This is only a test 5
This is only a test 6
This is only a test 7

Mogrow

Mogrow

sincity used a nice photo of your's on instagram. it may be one of these pics. Logic also used a nice photo of your's on instagram,can't remember which strain Logic used but is was a great photo. you take some great pics Coir, keep up the good work.
peace mogrow

Coir

Coir

sincity used a nice photo of your's on instagram. it may be one of these pics. Logic also used a nice photo of your's on instagram,can't remember which strain Logic used but is was a great photo. you take some great pics Coir, keep up the good work.
peace mogrow

Thanks mogrow!
And thanks for the updates on the instagram images. I had no idea. Guess I need to see if I can find them.

S

smoothbud

what is the P in the cross?? P?girlscoutcookie/whitenightmare is what im getting. Is PGSC for a purple pheno of gsc or is it like platinum gsc or something?

Coir

Coir

I thought I saw where you were using cmh at one time you dropped them? @Coir

I was testing one for Sunlight Supply a while back. They definitely rock! I love to test new stuff so I am running a 6K Full Nova bulb in a triple star reflector in the tent where the CMH was right now. Gotta keep things interesting!

S

smoothbud

Platinum Girl Scout Cookies.
Thanks I had thought Platinum GSC was one of the possibilities. Assumed the whitenightmare just cause its sin city and they like that one for crosses. There are so many abbreviations I am sometimes unsure.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Dont wanna blow up your thread but I def value first hand opinions- what were the major differences you saw in cmh compared to traditional mh/hps? @Coir

Coir

Coir

Dont wanna blow up your thread but I def value first hand opinions- what were the major differences you saw in cmh compared to traditional mh/hps? @Coir

The CMH was one of the best lights I ever used in Veg. It covered a 5x5 tent and the plants grew faster and looked healthier than any other light I had ever grown under. The problem is the tent is not tall enough for the fixture from Sunlight once the plants are flowering size. In the right grow room though, I think that a combination of CMH and HPS would be the ultimate flowering solution. For a Veg room, CMH is definitely the way to go if you can get over the cost factor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom