This Is Only A Test.....

• Thread starter Coir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey @Coir
I know its an older thread but I am on a Purple Kick right now and seeing that its a coir run Cookie I had to pop in
How is your BIG garden in the veggi Business have you done any more grafting or fun to experimental grows?
Seems the longer I stay with this the better my Life and Health is
I really wanted to say thank you for posting all you do Its a Pleasure to see and read your threads.
Enjoy the Day and stay green sir.
Positive Grow Vibes
FlyJ

Coir

Coir

Hey @Coir
I know its an older thread but I am on a Purple Kick right now and seeing that its a coir run Cookie I had to pop in
How is your BIG garden in the veggi Business have you done any more grafting or fun to experimental grows?
Seems the longer I stay with this the better my Life and Health is
I really wanted to say thank you for posting all you do Its a Pleasure to see and read your threads.
Enjoy the Day and stay green sir.
Positive Grow Vibes
FlyJ

Hey FlyJ. Hope things are going well with you. Crazy year around here. I have been offered part of a company that is building out a tier 2 producer processor facility for WA I-502. I know it's not popular with many people but the wild medical rules in WA were bound to change at some point and anyone that didn't realize this has no one to blame but themselves. While I am not a fan of the gov't taking so much control over the medical side, I knew it would happen sooner or later and I for one am not willing to give up doing what I love or risk breaking the law so I am jumping into the "legal weed" market. I have dreamed of this day for so many years and it's finally here. The system has many flaws and it's not going to be easy but it's not the first time I have been on the leading edge of a new industry and it probably won't be the last. While there will be plenty that don't survive the next couple of years, those who do will help set the standards that the rest of the states will follow as more and more of them legalize what should have never been prohibited in the first place.
Because of the changes, I did not plant out my greenhouse this year sadly. I have enough stuff growing in there for my wife and I to eat and some to give away to friends but I am really focusing 100% on the future right now. We are building a full kitchen and extract lab to go along with the grow area and I have been learning as much as possible about extracting and creating recipes for the edibles we will be making. Probably the most exciting time in my life!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Probably the most exciting time in my life!
Wow, @Coir
They couldn't have a better Guy to be on there team, that is just a Dream come true Kinda Job......
I am sure this is a whole lota hard work. You the right guy to do it.
I believe this is my path, The one that says there is more to life than a pill bottle there are 10's of thousands of PTSD sufferers that are all looking to MMJ and the Case studies to move things forward.
With the Coir crew I am sure the Vets in Wa will be taken care of.
For me I have 2 semesters before I start my internship in the Lab Here (GA) .
I am Betting on the Need for Organic Chemistry Micro Biologists and Lab technicians in a big way.
My Main focus on Isolation techniques for individual Canabinoids and the whole sterile cell propagation in sted of Cut clones, plant duplication from tissue. or that is what I have my classes lined for.
Please KEEP US UPDATED as time permits with you progress Im sure you will Rock
You al ready love growing every thing so I see a win in the corner for the Coir Man.

Super Fulfilled dreams Vibe
FlyJ

Top Bottom