This Is Probably The Coolest Problem A Person Could Have...

• Thread starter MaesterP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MaesterP

MaesterP

so the original four plants I started from, aka the fearsome foursome, have gotten way too big and now I have to use all of my tentspace to flower them.

my problem is I have a bunch of clones that will have to stay in my closet for around a month or so until one of the tents open up to veg in. Is there a way to "regulate" the clones growth w/o hurting them so I can bide my time until I have more room?

for example would changing the light cycle to 16on/8off accomplish this?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
so the original four plants I started from, aka the fearsome foursome, have gotten way too big and now I have to use all of my tentspace to flower them.

my problem is I have a bunch of clones that will have to stay in my closet for around a month or so until one of the tents open up to veg in. Is there a way to "regulate" the clones growth w/o hurting them so I can bide my time until I have more room?

I keep clones in solo cups for months. . Everyday just push or bend the tops down and feed as little as possible. . Just water... 16/8 will help a bit but physical manipulation is the best route.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Keep em in small cups of soil.thats what i do.iv always found low light levels can make the plants stretch

Keekee

Keekee

Yea if ya want to keep the light up so they dont stretch to much just trimm em and as mrbee said small cups work too.

G

gmack58578

If you are growing in dirt u can use 7 gallon pots and that way the plants will focus on root development instead of vertical growth also just keep topping

Top Bottom