This is ruderalis

• Thread starter Redgravemine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

This is just a pure ruderalis I'm growing.

There's at least two ways to grow them. This way and another that makes it look like a small sativia.

Ruderalis, when grown like commercial hemp, is a better source plant naturally. Also, with no breeding, it naturally has a very low thc %, well inside the International limits.
It has been stretching the last few days and may hit the one foot size before it flowers, though I would be surprised. (This is a 45 day seed to harvest, though I may have stalled this). In a few days I'll give it the first veg fertilizer treatment.

(Last time I grew this strain I focused on hight. I managed to get it about 2 feet tall and attracted the attention of a few dozen aphids. But, if all goes well, I'll breed it to the seemango.)

I also sometimes grow 2 other types of hemp like plants, fire hemp, which isn't actually hemp (thc between 3 and 10%) and german hemp (this would be hemp if it wasn't the 2 to 5% thc substrain).

(German hemp is very close genetically to ditch weed. German hemp is the hemp they used to use on wooden ships (before 1600's?) I've been told by people who wouldn't know that it's a horrible smoke taste wise (I shall find out eventually.)

Oh, taste wise, ruderalis has an odd taste. Not un-pleasant but some people don't like it.

This is ruderalis
This is ruderalis 2
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Very cool. We got some Siberian and Kazakhstan landrace that tends to autoflower. Might be a game changer...
I've been looking for Kazakhstan landrace. Mind if I ask where you got it?

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Just thought this might look interesting.
Side notes, that's dane Joe in the background. And the tray is empty.

20190716 214425
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Hey, do you have access to the wild ruderalis seeds?
Sorry this is a tad late. Yes I have a limited supply of those. If you are still around and interested email me or pm me or something.

Top Bottom