This is the Coolest Way To Foliar Spray !!

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urbanfog

urbanfog

lol, been using my new compressor and paint rig to both foliar and fog. Also comes in handy for blech/water mixes and ISO/water rinses....:D 90psi and I can fog the piss out of my 4x8 to where you cant see anything. Loving my xmas gift :D

and I did rig it with high end water/oil separators :)

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Yo! Nice. I hate to say it but I've even done it before. I helped a friend straighten out an outdoor with a paint sprayer. Damn fun. I doubt I'd resort to inside though. Funny shit.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can't hear a THING with all the background noise. But what I'm picking up from the rest of you is that, instead of just getting a battery operated tank sprayer, he's using a paint gun as a sprayer. I have something very similar to this, and a huge-ass atomizer/fogger.

(Got mine at Tractor Supply for less than half that price)

urbanfog

urbanfog

Lets see some pics of that room fogged ,
@urbanfog

Ok here are a few shots I just took, reg shows out put to sprayer (70-80psi ), connected to your basic paint rig (cost me $9 ;) ) I also do run inline separator/filters to keep any "gunk" out of my lines. These shots are of a 50/50 mix of iso and h2o, figured I'd fog my room since Ill be using it for a drying room. The final 2 shots are showing the "fog" after stopping the spray, putting down the sprayer and then grabbing the camera, lingers for a good amount of time. Also total "fog" achieved in about 30-45 seconds of spraying. Here ya go......

CAM00723
CAM00724
CAM00726
CAM00727
CAM00728
CAM00729
CAM00730
CAM00731
CAM00734
CAM00735
CAM00736

M

mcpuffin

I can't hear a THING with all the background noise. But what I'm picking up from the rest of you is that, instead of just getting a battery operated tank sprayer, he's using a paint gun as a sprayer. I have something very similar to this, and a huge-ass atomizer/fogger.

(Got mine at Tractor Supply for less than half that price)
That's what I was thinking. Atomizers aren't a new item. I wouldn't be spending double for something that does exactly the same thing.

I mean, it's great inginuity, but why try to reinvent the wheel at double the cost.

Last edited:
urbanfog

urbanfog

and also after using a few times is when I am "saturating" the plants I am also blowing them off and any creepy crawlies (if they are there) Over all this is much easier, and less hassle then my 1/2 gallon pump sprayer

Top Bottom