This is the plan, stanley!!!!!

• Thread starter TommyGgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TommyGgrows

TommyGgrows

Im almost ready to flip to flower on my first run in this newly configured setup.
Im experience but still learning, could somebody anybody taking a look at this have any advice, or can see any issues that might arise!
This is the plan stanley

I dont think i for got anything
Ill be using gh nutrients at 2/3 strength and adding power si and fish shit through veg
And gh nutrients at 3/4 strength and adding power si flower formula and big bud to finish them
Ill do a fish shit flush last week or two before choppin?

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Im almost ready to flip to flower on my first run in this newly configured setup.
Im experience but still learning, could somebody anybody taking a look at this have any advice, or can see any issues that might arise!View attachment 2062581
I dont think i for got anything
Ill be using gh nutrients at 2/3 strength and adding power si and fish shit through veg
And gh nutrients at 3/4 strength and adding power si flower formula and big bud to finish them
Ill do a fish shit flush last week or two before choppin?
Life got easier when I realized flushing is nothing but a giant myth.... feed right to the end... I even did a flush vs non flush plant comparison to find out myself.... that and 12 might be too big for 38x38

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Wait nevermind... saw it as veg space now🤣

Top Bottom