This Is What Happens When Shit Gets Out Of Hand

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
muir

muir

There is a group of Nederlanders writing letters to property owners who have unknowingly rented to growers.

We have had so many folks trash houses, the following is the community response.

be good neighbors folks and if you know anyone who rents in Ned, tell them about this,

"Dear Nederland Homeowners,
As you may have recently heard in the news, Nederland homeowners are experiencing serious risks to their properties from renters who are not giving full disclosure about amendments they are making to the properties they rent. We believe your current home located at______________, has been affected by the current renters, with reason to believe they are facilitating a large marijuana grow operation from within the home.
We are contacting you today because we believe we can avoid the damages brought to our homeowners by marijuana growers. Together we can place stricter rules, and make sure that our properties are inspected or checked for any violations of lease or home code. We are fellow homeowners looking out for other homeowners. We wish you the best.
Thank you,
Nederland Neighbors"

muir

muir

I am a former employing real estate broker, I do look at it from their point. But this has become a witch hunt....... With several very anti-cannabis folks leading the way. I will agree that the folks only taking and not contributing to the community need to go. but, this is not the way.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Nederland....that hippie town in the mountains my 70 year old dad made me take him to so he could relive the 70's, and they hate weed??????????? Nothing cracked me up so hard as hearing about the rowdy pioneer inn, and then we get there and they have a children's menu. Times they are a changing.

Absolutely beautiful town though:) Really curious how many of you fine folks live up there, its on the shortlist of towns for the family to move to. I have a very important question though, does most of the area have decent internet? I work from home so it is sort of an essential aspect.

Last edited:
muir

muir

Nederland and the surrounding areas have suffered the same extreme growth in property values combined with a huge influx of out of state cash croppers that it is not the "same ol' Ned" you're familiar with. It is a shame. If I wasn't in the middle of open a pot shop here, I would take my family and split. If Ned was like it is now when I got her in the mid 90's, I would've never considered moving here. Ned was a very special and intimate place with excellent police and a great community. Traffickers took that good will way too far and the "backlash" is harsh. And Boulder can plain suck it. fuck that place.

epitome

epitome

It's funny to here "locals" complain how much there home has changed and how the green rush has ruined their state......oh the IRONY. Extremely hypocritical, damn near epitomical, to complain so much, and the one that takes the cake is when one of us coloradans say, "rec is ruining everything". Real estate is loving it on the one side BuT does not want the "pothead" baggage. Fuck all these greedy fucks wanting value to go up but don't want to smell my skunky sweaty armpits

Peace bitches

JK= just kidding ;)

muir

muir

the other thing that has changed is that the boulder bubble is pushing yuppy hipsters up the hill and then we have the "travelers" aka dirty kids, and Juggalo types that invade in the summer time. It has become one big contentious cluster fuck with a new police chief who is ex drug squad leader from St. Louis. It's Like a West Pearl, Colfax Ave mash up.

epitome

epitome

Not too mention how homelessness has skyrocketed....but locals just want the money with no backlash, that's pussy shit. And, don't tell me locals haven't BANKED on the green rush, let's remember most coloradans are transplants also from the GOLD RUSH so GREED runs thick locally also not just transplants.
Peace and epitomic greaze!!!

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Sounds like a bunch of bored idiots! It's like get a fucking life. If you have time to spy on your neighbors then you got to much time on your hands.
If this happened to me I would investagate these fucks and post there info online like when there not home :) and post all there valuables:). I'm sick of nosy ass people!

muir

muir

I have begun jokingly referring to Ned as aka West Pearl. So many of the old Nedheads are gone it's a different place. They have been displaced by NIMBYs and assholes. They are even cracking down on smoking of any kind outside of establishments so the can fuck with the people puffing herb.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Well, damn, that sucks Muir. And yeah, it did seem like you would get a lot the traveling kids, they suck. Boulder reminds me exactly of Cambridge, MA; nice places but man fuck those palaces of rich douchedom and just whatever you want to call it, the people are just not my kinda people.

Any comment on Longmont? It is my current frontrunner regarding a place to live as Denver is sorta pricing me out. Just sorta biding my time though for at least a year or two till the housing market comes back down a bit so lots of time to look around.

epitome

epitome

Well, damn, that sucks Muir. And yeah, it did seem like you would get a lot the traveling kids, they suck. Boulder reminds me exactly of Cambridge, MA; nice places but man fuck those palaces of rich douchedom and just whatever you want to call it, the people are just not my kinda people.

Any comment on Longmont? It is my current frontrunner regarding a place to live as Denver is sorta pricing me out. Just sorta biding my time though for at least a year or two till the housing market comes back down a bit so lots of time to look around.
If your ball'n sure but if you can't afford to buy I would not expect a green friendly colorado .....colorado land lords are not green friendly....Str8 up brother if you have a green friendly opportunity watch your back because I've already seen it over and over, renters get bent over every time with few, rare, exceptions....

muir

muir

I live in North Gilpin and love it. I'd look at Golden or up the 285 corridor if you want to be more south and more denver oriented. When I was in real estate we called Longmont, "Wrongmont" but a lot has changed.

Top Bottom