This Is Your Wilderness On Drugs: The Environmental Reality Of Pot Farming

• Thread starter liketosmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...that would be the environmental impact of ILLEGAL pot growing, if we were allowed to do this in the full light of day without the fear of the nazi government jackboots slamming down on our necks this kind of pollution wouldn't happen.

...and what about the thousands of Superfund cleanup sites dotted around this country from LEGAL business's? ...how come they never whine about them?

...and notice that this 'NEWS' was published on 2 VERY liberal websites, the Huffington Post and Mother Jones, ...just another example of the hypocrosy of the left.

...this is just more phucking government propaganda to demonize marijuana, it's just todays 'Refer Madness'.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

seems like they have there eyes on alot of outdoor growers what are the piggies waiting for get rid of that awful quality crap that goes out of state in most cases

ZONER

ZONER

And whose fault is the Motor City .......Hmmmmmmmm

m8ty

m8ty

If you look back in history and compare what we have now we can see we have it very good, we have running water, soap, roads, cars, credit cards, ATM's, cell phones, computers, air conditioning, heat, air planes, telephone poles, gas pumps, shopping malls, filtered water, carbon emmision controls, parks, hospitals, salvation army, health care for the rich and the poor, social services for those who need that, sports, wal-mart, mass production, longer life spans, freedoms to do as we please, we can bath every day, more security, over all we have come a long way, sure there is room for improvement, but we are living pretty good in comparison to where humanity has been.

Some people would like us to be living in mud huts like we used to live with no commodities and electrical appliances, oh hell narrr, in my opinion, i want my MTV... LOL...

P.S.
Stop watching the news it's not good for you.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@justanotherbozo,
You might want to try a political science class or two. From someone who has a degree in Political Science and a minor in Early American and US History your facts are incorrect. Both parties are very much to blame, however most of the personal freedoms you enjoy are because of the Dems, just a fact. Oh by the way since you like Thomas Jefferson so much you should know he was about as far left as you could possibly get. The Tea Party has absolutely nothing in common with the founding fathers and in fact believes the opposite of what Mr. Jefferson did. Jefferson believed nothing threatens our political stability as much as big business does through monatary influence.

The reality is if more people educated themselves on the political system, and the many unworthy candidates on both sides we wouldnā€™t be in this mess. People treat voting like going to the dentist, let me close my eyes and get it over with. Oh and Detroit was run into the ground during Bush just a plain fact.

Slap
Dude! I geek out on this stuff, but don't know anywhere nearly as much as I should. You shoulda seen me in D.C. and Virginia. :o Mt Vernon alone...

Unfortunately, these political types of posts are now very strictly verboten here on the farm, and yes, it is what has led to a banning or three.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dude! I geek out on this stuff, but don't know anywhere nearly as much as I should. You shoulda seen me in D.C. and Virginia. :eek: Mt Vernon alone...

Unfortunately, these political types of posts are now very strictly verboten here on the farm, and yes, it is what has led to a banning or three.

I`m only against about one percent of the political crowd myself! But there are a few others with views I find... un - enlightened. I understand political talks can be disruptive but what about MJ political issues? I`d think we should be able to discuses these very related issues as well as other farming/ health/ earth science issues. Am I wrong?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
IF people could discuss, calmly (kindly?), then it may be possible. But a few months ago we were told ZERO political discussions after things didn't go that way and we were getting a *lot* of reported posts. So I'm looking to keep those discussions on track with cannabis and how it relates to cannabis, as that's what I believe our site admin feels is most salient. Number one thing to remember here is that this is a cannabis site, cannabis is its primary focus and growing is our primary goal. :)

Shit! And smoking! That's my primary goal. :D

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

I wonder what google can pull up when looking for consequences of Duponts and other mmj opponents ethical practices.

The act passed without a roll call vote. Now we can see why it was prepared in secret - passage of the Act put all hemp industries firmly under the control of the very special interests that most benefited from its repression over the years - prohibition police and bureaucrats working in collusion with the petrochemical companies, the timber companies, the alcohol and tobacco industries, the pharmaceutical drug companies, and today, the urine testing, property seizure, police and prison industries.

I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but something tells me that this may be continued propaganda

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

IF people could discuss, calmly (kindly?), then it may be possible. But a few months ago we were told ZERO political discussions after things didn't go that way and we were getting a *lot* of reported posts. So I'm looking to keep those discussions on track with cannabis and how it relates to cannabis, as that's what I believe our site admin feels is most salient. Number one thing to remember here is that this is a cannabis site, cannabis is its primary focus and growing is our primary goal. :)

Shit! And smoking! That's my primary goal. :D
Maybe political discussions could be held via PM

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
At best, but even then it can get pretty darn heated. Probably better done on a political site. :)

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

seems like they have there eyes on alot of outdoor growers what are the piggies waiting for get rid of that awful quality crap that goes out of state in most cases

not big enough yet to seize it all. unless some serious protection is instituted very soon, lots of big growers will go through some fun years ahead.

B

boston

Best part of story is the las paragraph

The Emerald Triangle might just end up where it started, providing artisanal dank for a high-end market. "The future," she says, "is the small family farm."

Latest posts

Top Bottom