This little cuz should be harvested?

• Thread starter strawhaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

strawhaze

How long? i really need a potent 2 or three joints from this...

it got stunned because of transplanting ... i am on my 3rd failed plant .. this one at least isn't that failed since i will be smoking it ... planted a 4th hope it goes well ...

P

Phyto

Might suggest you try photos next time, if they stunt you have time to fix it. Autos can be touchy when they’re seedlings. Once a photo goes into flower it takes about the same amount of time to finish as an auto.

P

Phyto

How long? i really need a potent 2 or three joints from this...

it got stunned because of transplanting ... i am on my 3rd failed plant .. this one at least isn't that failed since i will be smoking it ... planted a 4th hope it goes well ...
A week to 10 days, minimum. If you’ve got a lot of amber trichs, then harvest.

B

Budclarkson

give it 2 weeks than that’s it,.. move on to the next
I’ve got a similar Indica Auto that’s stubby compared to the last grow. A bit bigger than the OP but still small side. Up potted a little late. If it’s 2-3 weeks into flower is there something I can hit it with to stretch and grow in flower?

I did hit with recharge a couple of times. Top looks a good deep green. Hit with GEn Hydro Flower/bloom half rate or try some other bloom product?

S

strawhaze

A week to 10 days, minimum. If you’ve got a lot of amber trichs, then harvest.
not gonna lie thought of harvesting tomorrow lol ..

but ill give it a week sounds alright ... i really do want to try photos but space and time is constrained and especially the country where I live in .. this could get you done for.

P

Phyto

not gonna lie thought of harvesting tomorrow lol ..

but ill give it a week sounds alright ... i really do want to try photos but space and time is constrained and especially the country where I live in .. this could get you done for.
You can pretty much control how big photos get and how old they are by flipping them when they get to the height you want, autos don’t really finish faster than photos. Sorry to hear of your countries policies. I live in a legal state in the US. But honesty, if 25 years ago you would of told me that cannabis would be legal someday, I’d of laughed, so change is possible, hang in there.

S

strawhaze

You can pretty much control how big photos get and how old they are by flipping them when they get to the height you want, autos don’t really finish faster than photos. Sorry to hear of your countries policies. I live in a legal state in the US. But honesty, if 25 years ago you would of told me that cannabis would be legal someday, I’d of laughed, so change is possible, hang in there.
haha .. change will happen in 100 years in a third world country ... i am only here for the mean time besides even Europe and UK is very strict on this. Unless i move to a legal state in the US or Germany or Netherlands... ill. have to stay paroooooo af.

yeah photos is nice especially the nugs very nice. but got those autos from UK bought them for nearly 100 quid some dank stuff i want to stash and use for myself ... i guess this little plant will satisfy the craving for another 3 months.

should I just water from here on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom