This Looks Cool. Drl Drone Racing League -

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

I get called to check out a class demo of a Very high end laboratory brainwave technology head gear. Gov hacks at skool with some headgear that was something I can hardly type to explain, I could write a book on this experience.
Okay, I thought I was headed down to see a demo of headgear to fly a drone w/o a hand controller (mind control),,, Was I in for a surprise!

Problem Solving - unReal, hard to believe and put into words, trying to type this experience is almost impossible. A small class of 14 students participated in Gov high end laboratory brainwave technology head gear ( each set was over $10k). But this has a concept I had not considered, We were CONNECTED! Dont misunderstand, I was not able to Hear-telepathy into Bill, Pete or Beths mind, you didnt have voices in your head, it wasn like that, I ll give a cpl examples,
Flying a drone as a community ( connected minds ). Objective to fly a drone to go around a tree and land in the same spot of launch. We're not allowed speak , but emotions , laughter, shreaks of fear, screams, and body movement were allowed. The 1st thing I noticed was : I flew this model of drone before and was observing this mind control thing and felt naked w/o a hand controller - but I was consumed with the giddy feelings of 1st time flyers of other students ( a very strong feeling). I was amazed at how well the craft flew and you could feel other ppls feelings of fear, fearlessness, caution (I could feel the Drone slow down) especially when I was trying to land it. It lands smooth. I think kewl but all of sudden I have this feeling of accomplishment like a 1st flight- it felt Not normal. I take the brainwave head set off. The instructor asked if any of us had flown drones before and 2 of us had flown before, He explained that in group when individuals have experience flying drones or real aircraft it really helps the flight.

Mind tutor, The math problem was way over my head but shocking at how quick the problem was solved for X. Amazing. We have - each student has mind head set that is paired/hooked to a specific Ipad for each student. The instructor writes a narley math problem on the board. Each Ipad is CONNECTED to all the Ipads thru the Mind Head Set. The math app is a split screen. You'd physically start working the equations, we were instructed to copy what appeared in the top half of the split screen into our lower half of the split screen if we did not know how to complete all or any part of the equation. If your math work on the lower part of your Ipad differed from the group equation on the top half of the split screen it would appear on the top half , that is SHARED with all Ipads, on a separate line. we were instructed prior to resolve all math equation on the top screen for accuracy before we moved on with the equation and select the correct equation to find the correct solution as a group. Example Instructor writes on the skool board-
solve for X, A=1, B=2
A + B + 3 = X
You'd see in the top half of the screen ;
1 + 2 + 3 = 6
3+3 = 6
1*2+3=5
We were instructed to select the correct answers before continue with equation solving. The problems got more complex so with our keyboards and tablet pens we solving problems in a community, I thought big deal, kewl sofware tho.
Instructor say keep your head sets on were going old skool. pencil and paper. You're going to do math on paper and look at your bottom half of the split screen and 'concentrate your equation' into that screen, wtf , while focusing on the top half of the split screen to guide your equation. Freaking numbers just start popping on my Ipad when we started, weird. Instructor says; Select the correct equations WITH YOUR MIND in the top half of the split screen in your Ipad and keep moving forward in solving the equation. if your stuck just watch the top half and watch for errors and stay focuses, It was amazing, I was dreaming numbers... Wierd...

Volumetric Mass Efficency Test - this was awesome...
The group is Mind Set CONNECTED. We wernt allowed to talk on the 1st experiment. and then we were allowed to use physical verbal communication with headsets. By now I'm starting to believe in this stuff.
Weight of hay test, very impressed.
bales of hay or weighed and scatted in a field.
One bale is physically weighed for students.
Instructor says dont talk and tell what the wgt of the hay is in the field. We are given just a cpl minutes and Not enough time to count all the bales of hay. and write our answers on paper.
I look out in the field and start to Count approx a 1/10th of the bales of hay, the # popped in my head before I was finished counting -wft... yup the number that popped in my head was the exact # of bales I counted,. Now i know this shit is working. We all write the same number for wgt, spooky avg in tons, and we we very accurate. amazing;

Barrel liquid volume,
We were given some prior instruction and just told simple stuff info, like, remember a barrel wgt, capacity, volume is estimated at a 1/3 of the cubic volume that it fits into. We were able to very quickly come up with volumes of massive tanks as group. I noticed without the headset connected to all out minds it didnt have the speed of Group problem solving.

So I'm just overwhelmed at the functionality and possibilities of his new concept and one of the female students start talking about headsets for physical and tantra sex orgies with brainwave technology head gear, i said wtf,,, she was like, ya, you can participate with your mind or how ever you want, she said, you can be connected or participate physical or just mental or you can just watch, not have your connectivity on, not participate, and just consume their vibes, orgasm, feeling of euphoria and not give any back, she says; unless they can see you. My mind was twisted at that moment to say the least we still have our headsets on and I notice youthful euphoric feeling seem to come thru and seem to energize me. Okay, I pulled off my headgear.

Were left to experiment with them in a group, fucking monkeys...
student puts his brainwave technology head gear on a CPU and we get a huge lecture from Gov guy. All of us had different experiences with this.
What happened was not good for me. Gov guy did not like that, I saw , FELT something almost unExplainable about a CPU processing using a Very high end laboratory brainwave technology head gear, unReal..... Scared me. You'll think I'm nuts and for that matter I think this is not good in many ways and does make you crazy if not careful. and opens your mind to way to much info IDK what to think about the safety of this .... CHECK THIS OUT its real

http://www.trance-formation.com/aboutcathy.htm

ya it real and it seams crazy but I was given information that is not good, this tech, IDK, Look at this crazy shit:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_mindconMKULTRA01.htm

brainwave technology head gear hooks to Arduino , latteLino LinoTron will have LattePanda's running high end versions of neroControllers. I need some volunteers to hook some electrodes to your head for some brainwave tech testing. see pic below

shit can make you and your plants crazy, b careful
Monkey Mind Contol

Lino's Mad Monkey Bud
Monkeys in restraints w/ wires coming out of top of skull. Left image “normal”, right image with electric current being fed into the monkey’s brain – note pupil sizes and clenched teeth. These images demonstrate Dr. Delgado’s ruthless disregard for animal’s lives, pain, and suffering. Ive done this shit to my plants with no disregard.
“…these weapons are more dangerous than atomic destruction” Dr.Delgado reportedly said “[soon] We may transform, we may shape, direct and robotize man. I think the great danger of the future is that we will have robotized human beings who are not aware that they have been robotized.” Source
“Recently researchers from the University of Washington showed that they could send one person’s thoughts through a computer to control the hand motion of a person sitting half a mile away. The team first demonstrated this brain-to-brain connection was possible back in August 2013. But now the researchers have put the technology through more rigorous testing and are close to making it usable in real-world scenarios.” ~ Live Science November 11, 2014
Cite
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/01/09/covert-mind-control-programs-mass-shootings/

2 guys having a ball fight; funny

lino

lino

drone activities
I'n looking at this drone ealier in this thread before I flew her hard! westminister I think, 130th
w to e wind of appros 3 - 7mph with no more that 15 mph gusts.
Fun as hell to fight her up wind, you have to learn how to do it to position your self to launch into the current , I stay on the backside of hill. I fly her into the wind and then turn over the traffic Going West with the wind. The objective is to pass the cars over their roof tops and ride the car current for bout 75 yards . Then you have to turn hard or say good bye to the drone... Fun as hell and to see the look on the ppl in the cars. Problem is. The drone is designed for 20 - 30 mph ... I'm turning her so hard I'm busting props at 40 - 50 mph.

N0w I found my high performance improvement. This will most likely not fly as well . This will be an engineering feat. The wings are like a rubber styrafoam that Ive never encountered. Flexible and bends easier than balsom wood. Ive seen papermache and cloth and glue plane wings that were lite and strong.

This is a nice drone for kids and adults to learn on. And the horizontal flight feature adds a new challenge in flight skills once master normal drone flight... Fly with other PARROT Planes in formation.

Dog Parks ,,, Ive been lucky... I was trying to take pics of the dogs... Dog parks knock my drones out of the air. ITS A GOV CONSPIRACY ..lol... I finally figured out why dog parks knock drones out of the sky.. WHY???
Those freakN dog chips, find your dog stuff- implanted and on pet collars,,, that has to be what doing it.
Broken wht blades
Drone1

Wings can be repaired after 50 mph high G turns. Amazing aircraft. Those high end one dont fly slow like this bad boy and dont go into vertical flight... I like the aspect that you can fly it slow around ppl like when I'm at the park and I'm hopefully not going to slam peeps.
Drone2

Top Bottom