This looks like a good place to start

• Thread starter sunonacloudyday
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sunonacloudyday

Living on the Central Coast, I'm an original mountain/river outdoor girl and love to grow what I know....however!

I was "bequested" an indoor grow from a friend, (his wife left him and he had to bail on it) so I took what was outside, inside. Now we gotta 10 X 10 w/ 2 t's, hsp on 18 hrs in veg after 3.5 months and about 18 MONSTER Mamas growing. I've cut them back, and they keep coming back for more.

I wanted to go into 12/12 3 weeks ago but got a PM problem, and then found those lovely little SM's just 4 nights ago. I've sprayed w/ Mighty Wash 110% twice and it seems to be gone. I'm fogging tonight as well....

My plan is to go into flower as soon as I knock down these, what I hear and read are common, problems.

They are a mix, and I'm not sure about how to feel about this....Ray's Mendo, Wonder Woman, a sweet hawaiian blend (don't have the name in front of me) and a couple more I don't recognize.

I'm pretty exhausted, have spent a lot of time spraying, thinning out for circulation, and basically my back is gone! I did not expect this!!! It is hard to replicate nature, much respect to all of you indoor warriors!

Pleasure to meet your acquaintance!~

G

Greengramps

Welcome to the farm

Hi Sunonacloudyday, Welcome to the Farm. Hope the P.M. plaque is gone that's some nasty crap. Been fighting it for 8months, I'm ready for it to be gone too. Hopefully everything will be alright. You'll turn it into a nice garden before long. A little hard work now will pay off in the near future. So Welcome and Happy Gardening. Greengramps :joint::passingjoint:

Top Bottom