This one's really throwing me for a loop!

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

That's pretty cool! When you transplant it bury the loop-de-loop and it will all turn into roots

Plus you got mites
They look more like thrips....bugs regardless!!

Soapy water...liquid castile or ivroy a few drops to a gal of h20 and you are set. Get at them right away...google what other remedies can be used....no disrespect beach!!✌✌

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
That's pretty cool! When you transplant it bury the loop-de-loop and it will all turn into roots

Plus you got mites
GOOD FUCKING EYE MAN!!
I've always got "mites" somewhere lurking here and there for the most part, it's a fact of life here in Seattle. I actually just did the flowering room right now, so I'm glad you seen this. Makes sense that they attacked the young ones that I haven't got well under the leaves. Holy mother of God, I'm glad you see this.

These are just the "testers" that I put up for practice as the newer stuff came in, so I'm glad the took up on her, instead of some of the others.

Cellphones are a miracle, they really magnify my bad eyesight.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
GOOD FUCKING EYE MAN!!
I've always got "mites" somewhere lurking here and there for the most part, it's a fact of life here in Seattle. I actually just did the flowering room right now, so I'm glad you seen this. Makes sense that they attacked the young ones that I haven't got well under the leaves. Holy mother of God, I'm glad you see this.

These are just the "testers" that I put up for practice as the newer stuff came in, so I'm glad the took up on her, instead of some of the others.

Cellphones are a miracle, they really magnify my bad eyesight.
Use this for mites only in veg period it’s the bomb on mites .

D6E6C290 B121 4B79 A6DC A74EF86096AB
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Use this for mites only in veg period it’s the bomb on mites .
I need to put that one in my arsenal then Og, thanks.

Well I'm giving them all a bath, and there getting hit hard this time around, because I got stuff going into flower right now.

armed with my trusty atomizer.

There being hit with 1tbsp azomite, 1 tbsp of bug eviction, and 1tsp of Dr Bonners and 1tsp of canola.
I've got mighty wash if i need it later.

IMG 20200819 001850
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter

Well I'm giving them all a bath, and there getting hit hard this time around, because I got stuff going into flower right now.

There being hit with 1tbsp azomite, 1 tbsp of bug eviction, and 1tsp of Dr Bonners and 1tsp of canola.
Just remember that no lights after spraying .... 12 to 24 hrs

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Have you looped them to make sure they're not thrips

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Have you looped them to make sure they're not thrips
Yea, it's very much spidermites. I think they've been blowing in from outdoors also, as I've got lots of air moving though here, as it is necessary. I can't run the AC all the time. It's just the bad time of the year for this sort of thing, low humidity and high temps, and we have more plants in this city than anywhere in the world, Seattle is quite literally a jungle.

So, I did the azomite thing last night to everything, and today I'm hitting them again with Dr Bonners, canola oil and Bug eviction. I really like these new pot's and the atomizer I've got, because it makes the maintenance a lot easier, spraying under the leaves is no longer a problem, I just pick them up, rotate it in my hands, even able to spray the planter itself, the stemlines, undersides, everywhere.

I also took them off the platform today and cleaned the platform (I suspect some bugs/eggs might have fallen off yesterday, during that treatement), so I've got the hepa vac, cleasned the platform, did the plants. I'm going to take a break and smoke a joint, then finish up the saplings next.

I was actually thinking about taking the girls out on the deck (two GG#4's) and just spraying them in the shower really good, as I'm only using them to make some autoseed (GG#4 photo + Afghan purp Auto pollen) I think that might probably work, I'm wondering if some of them might have been blowing in here, it's hard to tell, but everything getting a good scrub.

This is not my first rodeo with this bastards, there an ongoing problem, and I'm not shutting down the house for 3 months for the chance of trying to get it totally fixed, it's not worth the downtime, as far as I'm concerned. I never thought I would Quote that idiot, but In the president's words, It is, what it is...

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I can't wait til i get spider mites...give something to learn about..take care happy trails!

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
It's really cool that I posted this out
I can't wait til i get spider mites...give something to learn about..take care happy trails!

Believe me, you don't want them, but sooner or later, if you do this long enough, it's going to happen. Some places are better than others, and it might be possible to live mite free, but the two really do go together.

Evolution of THC is likely a response to mite infestation, so we've got to give credit where credit is due. It sounds kinda crazy, but they might actually stimulate more resin production, I don't know if a study has ever been attempted.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Once I get them knocked down, I think I'm going to pick up some Phytoseiulus Persimilis and Amblyseius Californicus and treat them with predators from that point forward.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I think the sun plays the biggest role. If not its up there in top three. Bugs sun temps low humidity in strains that have evolved in thosevareas as such high humidity like jungle varietals. Wonder if the high humidity increases potency. Or just all round makes for a better high and flavors.

how to rank the elements that increase resin production would be interesting to hear about....well ill start a thread on this topic

Top Bottom