This plant look ready too chop?

• Thread starter Mackdaddyo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mackdaddyo

Mackdaddyo

Hi was wondering if she was ready to chop strain gdp. 9 weeks since 12/12 here are some pics not looking for couch lock buzz
20201006 144009
20201005 121931

Anthem

Anthem

depends on the effect you are looking for. Do some research about Trichome Color. They still have some time to go in my opinion.

Mackdaddyo

Mackdaddyo

I just dont want to many ambers last crop was couch lock and i couldnt workout or do nothing lol.also i been flushing since last wednesday. My grow medium is coco coir can i keep flushing for another week?

Anthem

Anthem

I usually flush about a week in Coco. From the looks of things the plant is near ready. If you want more of a head high that cut it early. Like in a couple days provided it is the same strain as you grew last time.

jamk911

jamk911

Idk im on my first grow.. maybe a few days behind you.. but do trichomes still mature a bit during drying? If that is the case.. you may be ready.. or could wait until this wkend and harvest same time as me lol..

20201005 203602
Mackdaddyo

Mackdaddyo

I usually flush about a week in Coco. From the looks of things the plant is near ready. If you want more of a head high that cut it early. Like in a couple days provided it is the same strain as you grew last time.
No last crop was liberty haze. This one is grandaddy purp. My runoff ppm is 150 now do to flushing for a week. Should i feed it a bit till ready. Or keep flushing with clearex

Anthem

Anthem

No last crop was liberty haze. This one is grandaddy purp. My runoff ppm is 150 now do to flushing for a week. Should i feed it a bit till ready. Or keep flushing with clearex
It is all your choice. One strain to another the high can be different. I would hate to steer you in the wrong direction.

Anthem

Anthem

Is that under a purpl
Idk im on my first grow.. maybe a few days behind you.. but do trichomes still mature a bit during drying? If that is the case.. you may be ready.. or could wait until this wkend and harvest same time as me lol..
Is that under a purple light?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Dont like couch lock, still looks like it needs a bit more time, cold water will help pistols turn.

linde

linde

Theres no right or wrong way to harvest. If it were mine I would give it 2 more days. Remember the buds will still ripen as they dry. I've seen so many times people over ripening their crops.

Mackdaddyo

Mackdaddyo

Theres no right or wrong way to harvest. If it were mine I would give it 2 more days. Remember the buds will still ripen as they dry. I've seen so many times people over ripening their crops.
I was planning on chopping thursday or friday.

jamk911

jamk911

Are you going to dry or wet trim,?
Im chopping sunday. ... its my first time tho soo idk if i shoulf dry or wet trim... should i do 48 hrs of dark starting friday. .. or is that bs...?

And no i cant move my plants to normal light anymore.. lol they arent supporting themselves.. theyre really dense lol
20201006 203644
20201006 203553
20201003 200606
20201003 200307

Mackdaddyo

Mackdaddyo

Are you going to dry or wet trim,?
Im chopping sunday. ... its my first time tho soo idk if i shoulf dry or wet trim... should i do 48 hrs of dark starting friday. .. or is that bs...?

And no i cant move my plants to normal light anymore.. lol they arent supporting themselves.. theyre really dense lolView attachment 1040886View attachment 1040887View attachment 1040889View attachment 1040890
nice job how many weeks into flower is she. Mine are 9 weeks today since flip. I always wet trim i find it makes the bud look cleaner

Last edited:
Mackdaddyo

Mackdaddyo

Still got a few days they still look pretty clear I would chop at 2% amber to make sure all you get ask the cloudiness with no clear
Guess i started flushing to early. Been a week of flushing and im in coco. Should i resume feeding?

Top Bottom