This summers crops

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

Keeping at my state legal limit, here is what I got on schedule for this summers grow. All are from seed.

Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine
DJ Shorts Vanilla Moon
Sensi's Afghani #1
Romulan
AK-47 x Cherry Bomb (pollen chucked)

**Power Kush (Dinafem fem seed)
**White Siberian (AK x WW) (Dinafem seed)
**Original Amnesia (Dinafem fem)
** Critical Jack (Dinefem, a good name for it as it is in critical condition..it took forever to sprout, grew about 2 inches and just stopped. It's not growing or dying, just existing. I will give it another week)

Love Potion (Big Bud x God Bud)
Lemon-Aire (PA x JC)
Paki x G13 x HP
Big Bud x White Widow (pollen chucked)
Royal Hawaiian x Sweet Tooth
Super-Skunk (one seed that I found in a batch of sensimilla Super Skunk) I hope it's my Golden Child). It has already taken off like a rocket.

**I got some freebies from a recent seed order, all fems. I dislike fems and would never, EVER buy them (same goes for auto-flower). I planted the fems and they are all slow growing and have very little vigor. I am not impressed but that is not to say that they may turn out to be good plants.

I'll probably post a grow diary of the BK x BM and DJ's VM. I am still thinking of popping some DJ BB x Alien 4 beans (drool). My greenhouse will be packed to the gills and I might just plant some out in the fields. G-damn hail is bad here though, not to mention the cold nights and risk of snow in June or October.

Anyway, it's balls to the walls this summer....as it might be the last grow before the radiation hits us....or the bombs...or martial law...or the currency collapse...or the coming of ET's...or super-bugs and plagues...or planetary collisions. Or maybe nothing at all. :)

Cheers!

sb805og101

sb805og101

Sound like good selection of different strains to puff on all year.i would start those dj shorts blueberry x alien 4 and take cuts of best phenos for next run! Have fun be safe!

sky high

sky high

It's funny how differently we all view fems. Unlike you, I love 'em....and I'm about over the M/F thing. (no way to keep plant counts in check..until the cull of 4 of 5 plants that were males, that is)

What a waste of time and space for abosolutely no return...... (IMO).

to each their own though.... good luck on the OD grow. Gonna be a hot/dry one this year....

s h

K

kolah

Sound like good selection of different strains to puff on all year.i would start those dj shorts blueberry x alien 4 and take cuts of best phenos for next run! Have fun be safe!

I am tempted for sure...and probably will pop em.

K

kolah

It's funny how differently we all view fems. Unlike you, I love 'em....and I'm about over the M/F thing. (no way to keep plant counts in check..until the cull of 4 of 5 plants that were males, that is)

What a waste of time and space for abosolutely no return...... (IMO).

to each their own though.... good luck on the OD grow. Gonna be a hot/dry one this year....

s h

You make good points, Sh. I am still a rookie farmer and learning as I go. What I say today may change tomorrow. For now, I seem to notice that growing from seeds, the plants seem to have more vigor and are more disease and pest resistant. I do like clones but they too do not seem to match up against seeded plants.
It is a bit of a bitch to spend time, money and energy on growing and then killing off males but I plan to separate out most of males and use for breeding and pollen storing. So all is not lost.

Cheerio

putembk

putembk

You are just getting started and I am winding down for a much needed break. Tent will be empty in about a month or so. Finishing off some chem#4, pink bubble romulan and white fire x epmeror kush. Will be starting up again in early September. All will be from clones and am looking forward to something new, will keep the chem going which is my favorite.

K

kolah

I hear ya, Putembk. I really like growing in the natural sunshine though. Enjoy your summer off, slacker.

K

kolah

BTW, DJ's VM (aa Valluna) is a cross of his Blueberry indica and his Blueberry sativa. Other than DJ's description, I have not found any info about this strain (good or bad) so I am curious to see how it will turn out.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I think if you google
Vanilluna (this is the correct spelling)
You will find tons of info on that strain! Good luck with the grow, Kolah!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
You are just getting started and I am winding down for a much needed break. Tent will be empty in about a month or so. Finishing off some chem#4, pink bubble romulan and white fire x epmeror kush. Will be starting up again in early September. All will be from clones and am looking forward to something new, will keep the chem going which is my favorite.

I'm with you but pushing it another month. Current run got delayed a little bit.

outwest

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Just pulled the last of my girls. Will be cruisin for the next 8 weeks. Headin to Florida to hunt some migratory tarpon.........its 'poon huntin' time!

(Got one in the sunshine though)...winkwink

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

A friend of mine got a 5 pack of Critical Jack and he said that only 1 made it out of the 5...

putembk

putembk

Just pulled the last of my girls. Will be cruisin for the next 8 weeks. Headin to Florida to hunt some migratory tarpon.........its 'poon huntin' time!

(Got one in the sunshine though)...winkwink
Have a good summer, if you get the time call and we will go rip some lips together.

K

kolah

A friend of mine got a 5 pack of Critical Jack and he said that only 1 made it out of the 5...

Now that's critical, Jack!!!!!

He should have seed' it coming.

Instead of a 5 pack, he shoulda got a six pack. Of Coors!

1 out of 5 spouted?...that sucks major ass. Even Meatloaf sung "2 out of 3 ain't bad."

Thoth

Thoth

Should be a good run with a selection like that. Will be watching for updates.

K

kolah

Dcp 3719
Dcp 3717
Dcp 3716
My DJ Short's Vanilluna seeds are odd, to say the least. Note in red highlight.
----------------------------------------------------
"Vanilluna"–(aka "Vanilla Moon") a structurally Kush hybrid of a cross between a female "Blueberry Sativa" (from the exact same seed stock that produced the mother of the "Blue Satellite"; the mother of the "Vanilluna" being large, green, symmetric with a distinct dominant main-stem and compact nodes, little variegation and long side-branches) crossed with the Original Blueberry male (a "stretch"-indica). This quasi-hybrid grows medium-tall Kush-like plants with short nodes, large, dark green foliage, thick-yet-sturdy hollow stems and tight, spade shaped buds of dense-but-elongated and swollen calyx/bract flowers completely coated in large, clear trichome of superior aromatics. Flower time is approx. 55–60 days, with the more interesting oils developing in the very last week. "Vanilluna" possesses a complex-yet-subtle palate of a creamy, vanilla/honey blend with a hint of floral bouquet and sweet melon musk. The experience of the finished product is of top-shelf quality; smooth, comfortable, very long-lasting (hours) and dreamy. Upon final testing, a few individual plants from the "Vanilluna" provided an experience very similar to the "Blue Heaven", i.e. calming, clear and relatively anti-anxiety. Please note: approx. 15% of the plants from this line will sport variegated growth patterns. The other 85% will grow uniform plants with slight variation in height. Extended vegetative time coupled with early topping is recommended to increase yield, or run un-topped in a SOG-type system. Indoor flowering 55 to 60 days. 10 seeds"
-------------------------------------------------------------
I got some bleached looking seedlings growing, lots of irregular leaf growths and see the one picture that is a crazy-ass mutant. The very top of it stopped growing and then it seemed to get a case of blueballs and popped out sprouts at the first internode. Crazy. Despite these odd deformations I have good faith in DJ's work. btw: I clipped the top stem eliminating those two single upper leafs. It would be cool it that split into two separate buds...as I am almost positive the lower section will spout out as well.

K

kolah

The single Super-Skunk seed I found in a sensi bud which I planted and has shot off like a rocket. (it's quite possible it's a naturally feminized seed) You can easily see how much faster it has grown compared to the others. Nothing slows this baby down. I transplanted it and topped it and it never skipped a beat. I hope shes a lady. Even if it's a guy it may be one helluva stud. If it's a gal she is going to go outside in a 3x3x3 foot box with hopes that it touches the sky and lays out caramelized buds to die for (it's top right, can't miss it). On the top left is a Dinefem feminized seed, White Siberian (or WWx AK47) Note how much smaller it is compared to all that rest that were grown from regular seeds. All these beans were planted at the same time. The other pots are Sensi's Afghani #1,.
Dcp 3720

Latest posts

Top Bottom