this time some 3d and some LA CON xG13 haze

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gorrillagrower

Were those supposed to be from the joint doctor? If so then I dont think you got what you paid for. Your packaging should have looked like mine

S

still smokin

no GG i got them from the marijauana-seeds.nl....... never again

S

still smokin

thanks cooper1 for comin by. im kinda busy now with trying to get ready for the fourth but i will get up some new pics after the weekend.....they are starting to grow nicely....the ak47 x lr2 is starting to grow 1 set of leaves a day now .and the lr2s are finally going to bloom after 60 sum days ,,,, i quit counting it was to depressing....lol... the 3d are growing verywell as well as the LACON X G13 haze......my one blueberry kush is really growing too.my lst that i am doing is starting to take off on the pineapple express and the gigabud. the quick silver auto is looking pretty good, it is a little harder plant to grow then what i was expecting...very soft stem and leaves.not ridged at all. tried to lst it also but it didnt like stress at all so i turned her loose again after just a couple of hours....she was droppy.....not a happy plant.....smiling now but still soft......is there anything i can give her to tighten up the stalk? grow big and big bud, witch should stiffen her up but not yet.....the biggest problem i am having now is these goddamn fungus gnat... nothing is working on them... hot shot,neems oil,even hit them with som veg gaurd with malathion... nothing is working.........i will get some no pest stips tape tonight and hopefully it will tone them down....sand no work nothig...... neems oil flat sux.. it does nothing to them at all except slow them down a while......ill keep attacking..........where is patton when i need him lol.........he would ne palm them....lol....bad spelling i know..... but they wont sell any of that to me....lol

S

still smokin

oh yeah i forgot to mention ,the lr2s are up to my arm pits now..........

S

still smokin

ill get some pics up tonight for a new up date ... they are all 9 " plus now... had some trouble in germing though..had ten of the 3 d and all came up but then 2 days later the stems turned black and they died... so i only ended up with 4 plant that still have to be sexed.. the lacon x g13haze i have 3 of them that came up out of 5... so i should still get a couple of fems from the 3d and at least one from the lacon x g13haze.... i want to just call it connie chung cause it is the same freekin thing..... if i get one of each i will be ok i guess ... only need one for a mom right......

S

still smokin

ok all sorry it took so long but i have been very busy... here are the good......heres the line up at 4 weeks,,,,,,,,,first 3 pics are of the 3d..they are all 9 inches tall and have been femmed hopefully right.i have 4 of them to sex...... pics 4.5.and 6 are of the lacon x g13 haze from the farm i have 3 of them to sex.they are 9 inches to 11.......pic 7 is of the giga bud fem all trained and ready to grow tall...she is bushy girl......pic8 is of my other quick silver auto that will be budding in one week...she is 20 inches tall........pic 9 is of my pinapple express all trained and is very bushy.........pic ten is of my blueberry kush that has to be sexed...i hope she is a she.she is 11 inches............and last is my ak47 x lr2 in bloom now for 2 weeks,she is 17 inches tall now and looking good.. thats it for the update guys hope you enjoy... thanks for stopping in ..... keep smokin:damnhippie::smiley_joint::icon_dizzy:

First grow in 15  or so years 201
First grow in 15  or so years 200
First grow in 15  or so years 199
First grow in 15  or so years 198
First grow in 15  or so years 197
First grow in 15  or so years 196
First grow in 15  or so years 195
First grow in 15  or so years 194
First grow in 15  or so years 193
First grow in 15  or so years 192
S

still smokin

good think are happening today....checked out the plants last night after i did the update here and i have 2 female 3d and 2 fem lacon x G13 haze....and my blueberry kush is a female too.....thats how things are suppose to go....... yes!!!!!!!

S

still smokin

I have tried neems,sand,malathion ,flystrips,no pest strips woked the best for a while....... what the WTF.... are the gnats made of freekin steel or what...... god im sick of these bastards... any other suggestion ...im in soil....am i using the neems oil correctly by spraying the soil or is there a better method... i cant stand the smell of the crap though.....

Top Bottom