Those that have grown Cannacopia...

• Thread starter organicness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organicness

organicness

Hey all,

I was wondering for those that have grown out Cannacopia's stuff... was the side branching minimal? I've had some in for a couple months and the side branching is just so not there like I'd like it to be. I know they're slow veggers, but dang! I can post up pics later. I'm still half asleep in bed, waking from dreams of huge outdoor plants. yikes.

organicness

organicness

Here we go. A picture of a cannacopia chocolate x DC that's 8 weeks old from seed and stands 16 inches tall. The side branching is hardly anything. If this is abnormal, are there things one can do to promote side branching, besides LST? I figure these branches should be bigger.

Thanks for any help.

Choc
M

MTM

You need to top and train your plants bro,you just cant veg many strains and have side branching without topping.You can LST them and tie them to one side and the light hits the lower branches.

organicness

organicness

I'm doing a variety of different things to see what works best. Some topped, some not, some LST'd, some hempy buckets, some aero, some soil, some plastic pots, some fabric pots... all just 4 strains, each strain being done in each method. So, we'll see what happens. There's just a number that don't branch out.

Top Bottom