Thought I was ready to chop but new growth?

• Thread starter dray451
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’m not positive that it is starting to foxtail. But I wouldn’t put off harvesting bud if it is ready, to grow fox tails. It’s your call on if they are ready to harvest. Looks like you are in the window. Maybe someone with more experience indoors will chime in. In other words, I am playing the copout card! Lol!

BudBogart

BudBogart

If your buds are ready, harvest. The fox tailing will continue as the buds start to over ripen. There is nothing beneficial in waiting on foxtails. My personal experience, anyway.

A

alpha.ganjaguy

lets see the entire plant.. Is it happening all over or just the one kola?

Redneckx

Redneckx

Here is the whole plant. Most colas.
Looks so wierd but also pretty at the same time! Hope my plants will do the color change as well, but I got other probs and just want to finish.
Can't help you here, novice as well. But I like the look of a little foxtailing!! Some varietys will produce them as genetic right? E.g. Dr. Grinspoon I remember while smoking it in Amsterdam.

Eledin

Eledin

Do you own a white dog or a white cat? I can see white hairs in the buds (not pistils), or maybe its just from clothing or your own hair if its white. Anyway, new growth might always be coming out, specially if you dont lower light intensity towards the end of the grow. That said 60 days is pretty standard, youre not gonna over ripe it for waiting a few more days if that gives you peace of mind. The old pistils are all orange and tucked in the bud, you have amber already and most milky, your call. Same I said in the other post, if you wait more youre gonna get more THC but also more CBN. Every orange trichome goes from THC to CBN which is pretty similar to CBD in how affects you, so it will definetely lose a bit of head high but it will be overall more potent.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
First time grower, bubba kush day 60 flower. Promix hp, ewc, gai green dry endments in a 2 x 2 tent. Felt I had about 90% milky and 10 amberish but noticed new pistols coming in? I'm a little confused so any opinions or advice would be welcome .
I would let it go for at least another week or MORE!!!!.... I will not harvest until I see all buds have stopped developing...

I've had a gdp take 16 weeks to finish flowering...

D

dray451

Do you own a white dog or a white cat? I can see white hairs in the buds (not pistils), or maybe its just from clothing or your own hair if its white. Anyway, new growth might always be coming out, specially if you dont lower light intensity towards the end of the grow. That said 60 days is pretty standard, youre not gonna over ripe it for waiting a few more days if that gives you peace of mind. The old pistils are all orange and tucked in the bud, you have amber already and most milky, your call. Same I said in the other post, if you wait more youre gonna get more THC but also more CBN. Every orange trichome goes from THC to CBN which is pretty similar to CBD in how affects you, so it will definetely lose a bit of head high but it will be overall more potent.
He follows me for construction and gardening.

PXL 20230901 211258807
Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

I see the distance between comments timewise. Betting you have it out and some of it dry... What is your smoke report like? Smell, flavor, buzz etc. ????

Great job

Top Bottom