Thought I would say High!

• Thread starter KnuckleHead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KnuckleHead

KnuckleHead

Hey all. I've been learning from this site for a while, so I thought I should say hi. I'm an old dude in the midwest, grew a little 20 years ago with really lousy results, but when flu struck I turned my drumroom into a growroom and started growing again, this time I'm doing dwc and liking it. I just want to say, these forums seem to lack the "asshole" aspect of most forums and I like that a lot.

KnuckleHead

KnuckleHead

Hey all. I've been learning from this site for a while, so I thought I should say hi. I'm an old dude in the midwest, grew a little 20 years ago with really lousy results, but when flu struck I turned my drumroom into a growroom and started growing again, this time I'm doing dwc and liking it. I just want to say, these forums seem to lack the "asshole" aspect of most forums and I like that a lot.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
drum room?
you a drummer?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yeah, never with a band, just started that about 5 years ago. Had to build a soundproof room in the garage to keep the wife happy.
well cool, a few drummers on here as well, not me though, guitar player if anything but haven’t touched it in a long while..
what kind of music are you into?
any pictures of your grow?

KnuckleHead

KnuckleHead

well cool, a few drummers on here as well, not me though, guitar player if anything but haven’t touched it in a long while..
what kind of music are you into?
any pictures of your grow?
Love rock! Been practicing lately Baby blue badfinger and creep radiohead. My grow now is week 6, 2 plants, had 3 until Original glue went hermie. I've got Amnezia Haze and Cement shoes here. Cement shoes was a runt I should have thrown out, but now the buds are packing on beautifully.

Picture1
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Love rock! Been practicing lately Baby blue badfinger and creep radiohead. My grow now is week 6, 2 plants, had 3 until Original glue went hermie. I've got Amnezia Haze and Cement shoes here. Cement shoes was a runt I should have thrown out, but now the buds are packing on beautifully.
Rock, love it all..
who’s couple of your favourite drummers?
plants look good!..

Top Bottom