Thought on topping outdoor

• Thread starter Oregrown222
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oregrown222

Oregrown222

I’ve got some chem dog OG that I’m doing outside wondering if I should top them or not

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I’ve got some chem dog OG that I’m doing outside wondering if I should top them or not
Depends on what you want your plant to look like at the end. Do you want one tall cola or do you want a bushy plant. Fimming is more productive tho then topping

Tho personally Lst is another great way to go so they look more like this

20200612 172602
Last edited:
mancorn

mancorn

I don't like tall plants since I can’t tend the upper branches without a ladder (I get a lot of bud worms and need to be checking every day) and standing on a ladder is hard on the back. Nor can I cover them when the fall rains come (which will normally take down a fully loaded plant, even when caged). I can throw up an Ezy-up in 10 minutes, as opposed to building a cover. And they become more noticeable if they're hanging over your fence (if that's an issue for you). Every time I let one go, I’m kicking myself in Sept/Oct.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Tie them over then it will help when it rains with the leaves hanging down like a rain coat you could say make it easy to work on if your unable to stand on ladder . Od .

Top Bottom