Thoughts on DNF Hydro Sparkle

• Thread starter gabewinsx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gabewinsx

I'm a grower in Canada and due to label restrictions there's a lot we don't have access to. I started using DNF Hydro Sparkle in my 5 gal non recirculating buckets. I've been using it for 2 weeks now and have seen some wicked results. My temps in the buckets sit at 75. I noticed some sedimentary film build up sitting my water surface and some salt based gunk on the bottom of my buckets (from my nutrients I'm sure). Prior to using the Hydro Sparkle I was neither running a sterile nor live environment. I'm running the Floraflex line with some added Cal-Mag into RO water. That's all. No live bacteria, no chillers, no H2o2, and now thanks to the Hydro Sparkle no more physically cleaning my buckets to remove the gunk at the bottom and clean my air stones.

This stuff bubbles and takes a little bit to settle down before you can adjust PH properly, but it works like a charm. No more film sitting on my water surface and no more worries about root rot. I still don't even fully know what's inside the product since theres no listed active ingredients on the label for the bottle at all, and online I've only been able to find the MSDS. They claim it's a fungicide that targets bad bacteria. Either way I'm loving it.

Photos here!

Wsllwa7
Cj2le8e
Ebmwgx5
Jw6bt5k
K9jbrrw

Last edited:
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I'm a grower in Canada and due to label restrictions there's a lot we don't have access to. I started using DNF Hydro Sparkle in my 5 gal non recirculating buckets. I've been using it for 2 weeks now and have seen some wicked results. My temps in the buckets sit at 75. I noticed some sedimentary film build up sitting my water surface and some salt based gunk on the bottom of my buckets (from my nutrients I'm sure). Prior to using the Hydro Sparkle I was neither running a sterile nor live environment. I'm running the Floraflex line with some added Cal-Mag into RO water. That's all. No live bacteria, no chillers, no H2o2, and now thanks to the Hydro Sparkle no more physically cleaning my buckets to remove the gunk at the bottom and clean my air stones.

This stuff bubbles and takes a little bit to settle down before you can adjust PH properly, but it works like a charm. No more film sitting on my water surface and no more worries about root rot. I still don't even fully know what's inside the product since theres no listed active ingredients on the label for the bottle at all, and online I've only been able to find the MSDS. They claim it's a fungicide that targets bad bacteria. Either way I'm loving it.

Photos here!

View attachment 1313429View attachment 1313439View attachment 1313441View attachment 1313442View attachment 1313443
Looks super clean n healthy mate 👍

Tatace

Tatace

Photos here!

View attachment 1313429View attachment 1313439View attachment 1313441View attachment 1313442View attachment 1313443
wow, nice roots! If you like, also try a sterile approach. I run sterile, no chiller fees, no expensive beneficial bacteria fees, the only downside is that you won't be able to use organic nutrients whose benefits can be supplemented with certain products.

Top Bottom