Thoughts On My Nutrient Schedule Please

• Thread starter NeWcS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NeWcS

NeWcS

3.5gal DWC. If there is something I should change please let me know. If this is way off please be sure to tell me why and what I should change.

Logicgrow
Quickgrow Bud
Blooming Powder

THANK YOU!

Thoughts on my nutrient schedule please
T

theHERBivore

No one has answered probably because no one knows your starting water values or ppms or where u get it from ..... Plus strains like diff. Ratios so one table for the 50 different mutations of og kush Is hard enough to dial in but when u add in afghan landrace lineage .. Pakistani lineages..etc etc you can't put up one table for a feed em walk away n harvest phat yields. Trust me all of us on here have tried at least once. If this came off rude I appoligize but the way to do it is to learn to read your plants and watch ppms go up or down and adjust accordingly.

Sorry for rambling hope this helps
TheHERBivore

NeWcS

NeWcS

Oh come on dude. Thats no answer. I'm growing three plants in a small tent. I'm not trying to be a mad scientist or anything just wanted some input on my ratios.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Should work for you but u can't really schedule for ph down as the need will continually fluctuate. As always let ur girls tell u what they need and adjust from your baseline. Good luck.

NeWcS

NeWcS

Thanks for the input. And I agree. That's just what I put in when I put in a fresh batch of water. I then check it every other day.

squarepusher

squarepusher

Quickgrow Bud looks a bit lacking in Nitrogen even for blooming, but you are adding Cal + Mag which has Nitrogren, so it might work out. If you notice the plants are not maintaining a green vigor, then be sure to have the Cal Mag ready to go.

NeWcS

NeWcS

Thank you for that. I did notice it was lacking and like you said is why I went with the cal+mag

Top Bottom