Thoughts on my planned perpetual setup

• Thread starter BayAreasFinest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BayAreasFinest

In the process of building the room and setting everything up.

Nutes are Canna Coco + Roots Excel and Algen Extract and Gravity for the last 3 weeks of flower.

Veg:
Canna CoCo/Hydrotron 30:70
2 - 600 watt Sunpulse 6.4k or Ushio MH
also about 16 Daylight CFLs for the first week of veg
12 - 3 gal smart pots
water 2-3 times a day til run off

Flower:
Canna Coco/Hydrotron 50:50
4 - 1000 watt Sunpulse 4k or Ushio Dual Arcs
24 - 7 gal smart pots
Water 2-3 times daily til run off. At least once 30 mins before lights on and 30 mins after lights off. and once during the lights on period if they look thirsty

The veg room will be 4'x10'x8 and the flower room would be 9'x10'x'8' with a 18k BTU portable AC keeping the room as close to 75 as i can get it haha.

was gunna do a UC room but money issues came up so i decided to do coco for a few runs.

D

DrGreenGenes

Sounds like your ready to cover some bases... we roll CannaCoco too.... I'm curious the difference with your Roots Excel, Algen Extract & Gravity boost. Do you simply run the Coco A&B? Rhizo? Zym? & Boost Accelerator? or no?

B

BayAreasFinest

ive never grown using this nute lineup so idk how it will work out.

when i used just Canna Nutes i didnt like the way my plants looked during veg. but they turned out amazing at the end.

when i used H&G nutes I loved the way my plants looked during veg and when i flipped i felt that they didnt taste/smell/look/yield as well as my Canna plants.

As for gravity i love it and it makes the buds rock hard during the last 2 weeks of flower and during the flush. ive been thinking about using overdrive from Advanced Nutes instead of gravity.

during veg Coco A&B with 3.5ml/gal of rhizo and 4.5ml/gal of Zym. and then .5ml/gal of Roots Excel and 1ml/gal of Algen Extract.

M

Mmmmasonite

I have run side by sides with H&G and Canna in coco....H&G was tastier and cheaper...much cheaper....Peace and good luck

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
A few questions come to mind.

1. Are you air cooling your hoods.
2. If the portable A/C is cooling the Flower room then what's keeping the veg room temps in check.
3. Intake/Exhaust ?

fred

Top Bottom