Thought's on nutes

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kevin James

Hi Rootbound. Im using Mysti Gro nutrients. Dragon scale,Cal- Mag, Synergy, Chakra, Blood Root and Giant Awakening. I also have the Grow, Micro and bloom but a lil short on them. I was hoping someone can tell me if I can substitute the Grow Micro and bloom with the other products. Right now I have plant still in seedling stage. Been there since 3/15/15. I started feeding them light strength nutrients(Giant Awakening) there doing good so far with the Giant Awakening.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Not familiar with them nutes. Maybe somebody else can help.

K

Kevin James

Hey I also have some CNS17 Grow ripe and bloom. But the last time I use the grow it ledt some white stuff at the bottom. Is that cause for not shaking it enough?

Goz

Goz

I'm using Hesi have been for the last 2 years with really good results :-)

Goodluck in finding the nutrients for you ...

GOZ

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
CNS17 is very similar to flora nova. I have used cns17 with good results but I hand water coco.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
It looks like your humidity is at 16%? Way too low if so.

dorjewright

dorjewright

Gave up on EJ nutes except for catalyst, hy brix & primal harvest guano in teas and switched to GO. Problem I had with EJ nutes was way early yellowing in the bloom phase. Never had this problem with GO nutes. Now I'm switching to the bio canna line that I get through amazon or ebay. As I grow older and lazier keep looking for the ultimate organic KISS method.
I did notice making aact with a mix of GO nutes and Biowar gave me a way more active brew than with an EJ based tea.

K

Kevin James

Yes Rootbound my humidity is low. I have two humidifiers but they're both are cool mist and when I turn one the humidity doesn't seem to rise. It spikes when light is off tho. Any ideas on increasing humidity?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hang wet towels up with the tail end of towel in a bucket of water. Maybe a small fan blowing in that direction.

K

Kevin James

Will do. Thx Rootbound good info and another lol. I have some CNS17 that when I put it in my resovoir white stuff sits at the bottom. If I mix hot water with it do you think it will help mix nutrients up better without the stuff floating at the bottom. Ill post a pic

Latest posts

Top Bottom