Thoughts on tents?

• Thread starter Pondracer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pondracer

Pondracer

I was going to go with a Gorilla 5x9 for flower and I have the electrical almost complete. Its not a permanent solution, but I would like it to last a couple of years. I was ready to pull the trigger today and get it ordered but I keep reading reviews where the zippers fail, light leaks and other problems. I've never used a tent. Prior to this I had a purpose built enclosure with 3x4 flower (5ft height) and a 2x2 flower and clone area. I keep thinking about how that door gets zipped open and closed twice a day and I am concerned about durability.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I was going to go with a Gorilla 5x9 for flower and I have the electrical almost complete. Its not a permanent solution, but I would like it to last a couple of years. I was ready to pull the trigger today and get it ordered but I keep reading reviews where the zippers fail, light leaks and other problems. I've never used a tent. Prior to this I had a purpose built enclosure with 3x4 flower (5ft height) and a 2x2 flower and clone area. I keep thinking about how that door gets zipped open and closed twice a day and I am concerned about durability.
I have a gorilla grow tent. I love it. Probably one of the more durable on the market. Light leaks are inevitable. Easiest way to resolve that issue is to use some electrical tape and cover any noticeable holes. For what you’re trying to accomplish I’d definitely go with a durable 5x9. Good luck and happy grows.
Burnz

Top Bottom