Thoughts on this type of bacteria product

• Thread starter TheBadChoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

So im just curious what other people thoughts are or if they have even used it. My self ive tried hydro, great white, southern ag so its always fun to explore other things

Thoughts on this type of bacteria product
Thoughts on this type of bacteria product 2
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I love it, i drop it around 3 weeks into flower and use their veg/fruit enhancer. I add it to my foliar spray too. Plants always pray a little more after using it

Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Oy, $75 at Amazon Canada....I don't understand why these bacterial culture product are so expensive. I last tried Monkey Juice by Cronk Nutrients and didn't notice any appreciable (postive) difference. It only has two species, B. subtilis and B. lichenformis. On top of that, the $25 liter bottle I bought the first time has been replaced by a 500mL bottle. Half the product at the same price - what a deal!
Recharge, Great White, Orca, Tarantula, Piranha, Hydroguard, Microbial Mass and every other brand I can think of costs enough that I'm afraid to pull the trigger without being positive it will be worth it.
That stuff looks loaded with all kinds of bennies, I'm jealous

S

Stonemason7767

Oy, $75 at Amazon Canada....I don't understand why these bacterial culture product are so expensive. I last tried Monkey Juice by Cronk Nutrients and didn't notice any appreciable (postive) difference. It only has two species, B. subtilis and B. lichenformis. On top of that, the $25 liter bottle I bought the first time has been replaced by a 500mL bottle. Half the product at the same price - what a deal!
Recharge, Great White, Orca, Tarantula, Piranha, Hydroguard, Microbial Mass and every other brand I can think of costs enough that I'm afraid to pull the trigger without being positive it will be worth it.
That stuff looks loaded with all kinds of bennies, I'm jealous
You can make your own if you have the time.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

This stuff is pretty affordable in Colorado. I think you can still request free samples on microbe life website

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

I cant lie with this one lol i like the smell of hydro and others more.... this stuff has a strong rotten egg smell that lingers a little.

Latest posts

Top Bottom