Thoughts

• Thread starter MizterMittnz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MizterMittnz

Thinking about changing to the 12/12 schedule.
Thoughts
Thoughts 2
Thoughts 3
Thoughts 4
Thoughts 5

M

MizterMittnz

I'm honestly not sure, found this seed in a bag and didn't even expect it to grow. It's been almost 12 weeks since she sprouted, and in this last week is when it sprouted preflowers.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I'm honestly not sure, found this seed in a bag and didn't even expect it to grow. It's been almost 12 weeks since she sprouted, and in this last week is when it sprouted preflowers.
It kind of looks like it's trying to go into flower already even though you said you haven't flipped it yet right? You could still flip it.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

don't look like its flowering just nice pre flowers 12 weeks a auto would be coming down

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

yes most autos take about 60-75 days he is on day 84

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I saw an Autoflower kept under 24-hour light before and it took forever. The minute it was switch to 12 12 it exploded. Maybe it was just a weird one I don't know.
u don't grow autos under 12 12 I mean u can but what is the point of having a auto a auto flowers in any light when I grew mine I did it under 24 hours I did not know it was a auto till it bud and not the rest did ,,, a auto u want to do 18 on 6 off at the least

there of some strain of long grow autos as well

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

u don't grow autos under 12 12 I mean u can but what is the point of having a auto a auto flowers in any light when I grew mine I did it under 24 hours I did not know it was a auto till it bud and not the rest did ,,, a auto u want to do 18 on 6 off at the least

there of some strain of long grow autos as well
this one kept under 24-hour light got huge! and was trying to flower but just couldn't seem to do it. So it got switched and that seemed to trigger it. Maybe 18:6 would have been better though. Don't know haven't seen a lot of autoflowers that was just my observation on that one.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

this one kept under 24-hour light got huge! and was trying to flower but just couldn't seem to do it. So it got switched and that seemed to trigger it. Maybe 18:6 would have been better though. Don't know haven't seen a lot of autoflowers that was just my observation on that one.
u can never learn to much I don't like autos bc u cant clone them

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I know it sounds pretty stupid autoflowers don't need to be flipped. But this thing really tried and tried it went like 90 days and got huge then it was decided to try and flip it and that worked. Maybe seeds got mixed up who knows.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I know it sounds pretty stupid autoflowers don't need to be flipped. But this thing really tried and tried it went like 90 days and got huge then it was decided to try and flip it and that worked. Maybe seeds got mixed up who knows.
that or maybe a weak auto was not there yet in geno to start growing as autos

indicabush

indicabush

Growers have been cloning auto-flowers for quite some time now...some even on here on the farm. Just another myth to be laughed at. The clones will grow into a new plant as they will just go into flower mode.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Growers have been cloning auto-flowers for quite some time now...some even on here on the farm. Just another myth to be laughed at. The clones will grow into a new plant as they will just go into flower mode.
I call bs I tried this my self they just grow in to lil nugs a auto only has so many days of life if u clone it that clone will be the same age as the mother

indicabush

indicabush

I call bs I tried this my self they just grow in to lil nugs a auto only has so many days of life if u clone it that clone will be the same age as the mother

Exactly...will not get any yield but it can de done. So, bullshit to you and have a magical day.

Top Bottom