thread for local purchases in amsterdam and holland

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ojd

this thread is for anyone visiting or living in holland that makes a purchase of some good quality weed or hash

it would be great if you could write the name of place month and year and the strain or hash in question

then list how it looks ie good big frosty buds or real dusty end of tub
then list the taste of the weed or hash(vey important for me)
and finaly the buzz sativa /indica give a good report on the high

this can be a great guide for anyone hiting amsterdam looking for goood weed and hash as there are 100's of coffeshops but 90% or more have prety shit weed for a grower

i will be going to amsterdam in august sometime so will do a bit of a report

katsu
greenplace
grey area
dampkring
are a few coffehops in amsterdam that normally stock good weed and hash
try them out if you go and write what you find

H

hazyfontazy

nice thread

any chance this can be done quickly ,i fly out in 3 hours lol

where shall i go first ?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Go GreenPlace(Nieumarket) 1min walk from sensi and get some ssh and twizler hash :D

H

hazyfontazy

yeah i figured that ,its only to tie me over till i hook up with friends,,

is the menu on the coffeshop review recent ?
some of it sounds great and really good prices

anywhere got real ecsd ?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff

anywhere got real ecsd ?

The menu pics are 2-3 months old
Just tell him your from thcfarmer and you have came for the good gear :D
(if the owner is working)

F

FastForward

any chance this can be done quickly ,i fly out in 3 hours lol

where shall i go first ?

Hazy - personally I'd head for Grey Area first if you get in before 8pm (all others close at 1am, some at 3am Fri/Sat). With a relatively clear head from the flight it's your best chance for ultimate destruction :) Depending on how fuxx0red you want to be.....bong a few LA Confidentials and I guarantee it'll do you right ;) Otherwise I'm a flag waving fanboy of the Apollo 13 and MMG for loooovely sativas. Or Lemon for pure taste.

Mate, have an amazing time :)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
You have a date for your visit ojd, perhaps I shall come and meet you out there?

B

British_Hempire

anywhere got real ecsd ?

Green Place is great, but for really good diesel, try Dutch Flowers, not sure if it's the ECSD cut, but it's very lemony and beautifully grown and cured - well it was last three times I was there. Don't bother with the Diesel in the Dampkring, last time I was there it was rubbish, if Soma grew it himself I would be surprised, it wasn't good, had a hay undertone to the taste (chlorophyll left in it I reckon) and the high lasted half an hour.

Pop in the DNA shop, they always have something interesting.

O

ojd

hi herbilazor
no not sure on the date yet
it will be in the first half of august

yeah that would be great meeting up out there
il let you know the dates once its finalised

M

Mr B

I think I've said it before, I'll be in A'dam from 19th Aug. till friday same week.
I'll take my SLR camera with me to take some pics of buds... any other around that date?

H

hazyfontazy

little report

just got back ,,,fuck me it was hot ,fuck me it is now so exspensive its ridiculous ,,

first thing i noticed was bigbuddhas cheese is all over town at the top ov every menu priced at @€13.50-£10.60-$ 21.03 a gramm give or take a euro ,being a true cheese connouseiur i never even bothered looking at any (no disrespect to my mate )

i cant really say that the greenplace weed was good or bad i only bought the super super silver haze (super super?)@€13.50-£10.60-$ 21.03 a gramm which equates to 1 joint ,slightly damp so never burned the best and humidtity was high to be fair ,tasted more like kushage too,which was also on the menu ,
it was first joint of the trip and managed to keep the clucking away till i met my mate walking down the road,,he said he was in hurry and said sorry that he only had 3 gramm of amnesia on him and would i be ok ,i said yes and we parted ,till the next day ,

i then phoned my hash dealer in amsterdam but he was out for the night ,so on the hunt for hash i went
spent the next 1-2hours checking out hash menus around town ,the prices have all gone up by 2 euro min(same as the weed )usual shit available ,,icelators still €50 at the damprink and more,,abraxas nepal which was 7€ in april was now €14 :mad:,kadinsky gone up too ,i just grabbed their carramello which is always superb ,

headed down town to barneys but ended up in a bar instead ,toked up anyway ,no problem ,sat there till nearly closing 1pm but was nearly out of weed so went into thr rokerij and bought a gramm of lavender ,looked ok in the dingy light and smelled ok ,and 2 gram of their nepal €17,,,headed off for food then back to hotel ,,rolled the lavender took 1 toke and it was like the 4th of july ,crackling and hising like shit and obviously glass weed ,in the past i have had no reason to doubt there weed so just took and run ,big mistake
so excuse me ,,,FUCK U ROCKERIJ , SELLING GLASS WEED,, U ARE A BUNCH OF CUNTS

an your sour diesel is an insult ,,,

day 2 tommorrow

F

FastForward

IME Rokerij is a hash place - smoking green there is a bit like going to a fish restaurant and asking for steak :)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Sorry to hear about the glass weed hazy make a report about those fuckers in the shark tank its insane to see glass weed being sold in amsterdam coffeeshops

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Man that is a major piss take from the rockerj.

I mean the place was never my fav by far, but I always end my nights there, on singel. Really nice late nice atmosphere.

THe more reports I am reading on the dam, I am thinking of saving my money to buy a companion for my new puppy I am getting. Hell I used to spend £1000 in 3 days, what would I spend these days. SHEET!

H

hazyfontazy

hi herbilazor
no not sure on the date yet
it will be in the first half of august

yeah that would be great meeting up out there
il let you know the dates once its finalised

take an extra grand mucker ,i know how u love to buy the best ,i reckon a 200 quid a day budget for hash might just get u through,if u lucky :(

H

hazyfontazy

Sorry to hear about the glass weed hazy make a report about those fuckers in the shark tank its insane to see glass weed being sold in amsterdam coffeeshops

funny thing is i met up with abraham yesterday and he too had bought the same shit and was moaning too ,,

i'm now about to start a war lol best coffeshop weed i saw although i didnt buy it was some TRAINWRECK from the gh ,,let the shit begin :laugh:

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
Going to the dam on saturday (2nd of august), just one day... It's a 2 hours drive :)

I'll be (mainly) looking to score some good hasj, will post picks when i get back...

Any more recomendations?

cheers and thanks

H

hazyfontazy

Man that is a major piss take from the rockerj.

I mean the place was never my fav by far, but I always end my nights there, on singel. Really nice late nice atmosphere.

THe more reports I am reading on the dam, I am thinking of saving my money to buy a companion for my new puppy I am getting. Hell I used to spend £1000 in 3 days, what would I spend these days. SHEET!

its a joke honest ,€13.50 for buddhas cheese ,that works out at nearly £300 an oz,,top icelator minimum €50 a gramm that 1100 quid an oz ,,time to find a new amsterdam ,,,

Top Bottom