• Thread starter Yodas Master
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What will the yield be??? 235 2gallon pots...ebb&grow..10kwatt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y

Yodas Master

Thanks for negative reputation you gave me NEOMARIUS..I love haters..Watch my day 60 if you want to see what a real grow looks like..It sure is funny how the guys who grow 8 plants are master of knowledge of growing....Wonder what the guys growing 400 like me think??

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I think the rating deal has an issue - I noticed that (on a few other threads) that once a thread has been rated it always says "you have already rated this thread" when I know I havent

Y

Yodas Master

Anybody else addicted to this BHO...THANKS HASHMASTA_KUT...My glass extractor makes the best..This is C99 trim/popcorn...Holy shit the taste is like a pineapple!!!!!!!!Looks kinda dark in the pic but is golden...If you dont know about BHO...READ HASHMASTA-KUT'S thread...Best way to smoke hands down!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I just got the same message. Votten ze focken?

Y

Yodas Master

HEHEHEHEHE Day 37 :mooning:mooning Deadhead og--Bubba kush--G13

IMG 2152
IMG 2149
IMG 2145
IMG 2157
IMG 2172
P

paulycali

Your harvest should be at the least 14.5 pounds and at the most 30 pounds. Either way it should be a great harvest

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well, I voted >15lbs. Did I put the carot the right way around? It's supposed to mean "more than". Fucking mathematical equations! I can spell, I can punctuate, I can barely use a calculator.

I don't see how you're gonna pull under 15lbs unless something happens. Keep 'em beefy!

purpleberry

purpleberry

235 under 10k is packing them in. As long as there not super over crowded and the lights arent spread out to far, i dont see how you couldnt get 1oz a plant. I had a budy who ran tables with 25 per table and could never hit 1 lb a light until I talked him into cutting back to 16, But your shit looks good, Id guess right around 15

Y

Yodas Master

235 under 10k is packing them in. As long as there not super over crowded and the lights arent spread out to far, i dont see how you couldnt get 1oz a plant. I had a budy who ran tables with 25 per table and could never hit 1 lb a light until I talked him into cutting back to 16, But your shit looks good, Id guess right around 15

The g13,champagne,casey jones,Blackdomina are 1 per 2 gallon pot. The bubba kush, deadhead og, and aliendogv2 are all 4 per 2 gallon pot..Im thinking it should be around 15#. Plus the bubba,aliendog v2, and deadhead got ZERO veg time put straight into flower from clone..The rest had about a two week veg.. Total plants in the room are around 400...

Y

Yodas Master

Casey Jones--Schmoe day 39...Regeneration coming for these ladies!

IMG 2177
IMG 2184
B

bluemoonrocks

Well, I voted >15lbs. Did I put the carot the right way around? It's supposed to mean "more than". Fucking mathematical equations! I can spell, I can punctuate, I can barely use a calculator.

I don't see how you're gonna pull under 15lbs unless something happens. Keep 'em beefy!

HAHAHa thats great :D Sweet setup bro Im tuned in for sure

Y

Yodas Master

Thanks gents..I hope everyone enjoys the pics...I sure enjoy seeing the progress myself!

Y

Yodas Master

Day 47.....1..deadhead og....2..aliendog v2...3....bubba kush....still rockin my one star rating with pride!!!

420Gator

420Gator

i missed the original thread, can i get a link??

the buds look great

Y

Yodas Master

I am scheduled to have surgery on feb.25....Anyone in California looking for a job as a caretaker please pm me....There is an on site high end one bedroom apartment attached..Complete grow is able to grow 325 plants under (16)1000 watt lights..Anyone interested should be able to provide their own clones and be familiar with hydroponics...System is very..very..easy to operate..I will be on site for the grow but unable to help or manage anything...Anyone who has posted a full grow on the farm will be considered immediately

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I hope the trip under the knife is only minor, be blessed bro, and a speedy recovery, by the way thats very generous of you too bro, Peace SSP

Top Bottom