Threads Marked WATCH are not showing up on Watch List

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ive marked the music thread i post in alot on my watch list.. even shows the eye glasses saying im watching it but when i go to my watch list theres only 2 other threads i didn't want there...

any fix to this?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Same problem would really like an answer to this also I can not seem to find threads I have started either

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
would appear this is not an important matter as this was posted on may 19th... :\

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sorry, I'm not experiencing the problem and I don't use an operating system most people use (unless you count Android, but I don't usually use the Farm on my Android).

What I *believe* @logic would suggest you do is make sure you're using the most updated version of your browser, and it should work. I know that's what worked for me (Linux Mint Cinnamon platform, w/Google Chrome browser).

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Tried all that.. update my browser auto.. Its not a coincidence another users shares the same thing.. its not us. :p

anyway the odd thing is its adding threads that i NEVER subbed to .. to my watch list. and yet the ones i want i cant get to show up..

Its not a big deal but its a bug for sure..

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Yes I agree I also have threads I have never commented on or subbed to on my list cant find any of the ones I started also the subs I have made there is only one of them could this be due to the email program overwriting the data update on browser as I to have updated and use everything you do but only get updates in my email

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Is there any chance your alert settings got switched around? That last part about getting wrong alerts makes me think your alert setting might have gotten reset

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I wish I had more definitive answers for you folks, but I was only given a couple of keys to a couple of different rooms, I cannot enter the inner realm of the kingdom.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

@mastacheeser I checked the settings its set normal thanks for trying tho.......... @Seamaiden ok I can understand that thank you for trying another thing I just also had happen and not sure if this is normal or not I cant click the names for tagging they just appear under the name but if I try and scroll them or click it just disappeared and puts my cursor at the beginning of my post I checked for Trojans and all viruses with my paid protection account nothing there cuz that's the way it seems perhaps its just my pc tho have a great day all Bless

Top Bottom