Three Branches/shoot Per Node?

• Thread starter GanjaGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaGod

GanjaGod

Here's something I've never seen before..

3 shoots per node!! This is a Sweet Seeds - Killer Kush F1 FV (Fast Version) freebie. Incredible vigor in growth that must originate from that "hybrid vigor." Very impressed with it so far.

Has anyone else ever come across this? I'm wondering how she'll clone.. I'd love to hear if anyone else has experienced this or if I got lucky with the genetics.
Three branchesshoot per node Three branchesshoot per node 2 Three branchesshoot per node 3 Three branchesshoot per node 4 Three branchesshoot per node 5

-GG

Icristal

Icristal

It's called a Tri whorler, wonderful thread here somewhere who works with them by @Sativied . Have had a few, but were males and did not grow out. Some others here had had some as well, but Satived thread is awesome on them.
Good luck

GanjaGod

GanjaGod

Thank you for the info! I'm going to look through the thread you recommended and see what I'm in store for. Very happy to have something unique for a change :)

D

Donald Mallard

one of the guys at another site bred for this trait,
he has tri foliate and quads also ,
often makes for a big fat bud with 3 bud sites per node ..

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
More common than you'd think- I've popped less than a thousand and have seen more than twenty...

GanjaGod

GanjaGod

More common than you'd think- I've popped less than a thousand and have seen more than twenty...

So you're saying I'm not special... :oops: lol

Did you notice anything different about the ones that you came across? Better yield or any noteworthy characteristics? I am going to clone her and see if the trait carries..

I learned that this phenomena is perhaps also referred to as "Trifoliate."

-GG

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
No, it's special. Just I've also not carried many trifoliates past a round or two. They certainly are prettier, or maybe they just stand out because of the structure... I've just not found the one that knocks my socks off. I hope that you have the one that I want.

PB

Top Bottom