Three Varieties - Ready to harvest yet?

• Thread starter SecretGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SecretGardener

SecretGardener

Grow is at 60 days from light flip to 12 hours. I have three new varieties. Looking for input on whether they are ready to cut. Backed off the nutrients to EC 0.8 for a week now.

First is Green Crack which has the shortest mature time from what I have read. Trichomes look cloudy to me.

Three varieties   ready to harvest yet
Three varieties   ready to harvest yet 2

SecretGardener

SecretGardener

Second is Bruce Banner. Trichomes look cloudy too but there are still many white pistils.

P4160027
P4160103

SecretGardener

SecretGardener

Third is Sour Diesel. Which claims a 75 day flower period. I don't think it's mature yet. Guess I should harvest it separately in a few weeks? I prefer to cut them all. I need the space free for the next batch that are getting too big for where they are.

P4160018
P4160018 2

growsince79

growsince79

I think you cut back on the last one too soon. Might be too late to try and fix it. Happens all the time with me. Each one looks a week apart. Very nice. 😍

SecretGardener

SecretGardener

I think you cut back on the last one too soon. Might be too late to try and fix it. Happens all the time with me. Each one looks a week apart. Very nice. 😍

The Sour Diesel really turned colors faster than the other two. This shot was before I cut back on Nutrients. I never exceeded EC 1.2 any feeding through out the grow. Possibly Sour Diesel would have preferred more.

P4160138

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Looks nice. I struggle with growing multiple strains i did it twice just to have different smoke. But i end up cutting them down at same time whether one is ready or not.🤦

Green crack if any look the most done. Give them 3 days and see if you notice more frost.

Top Bottom