• Thread starter Kalcu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

m0lecule

Translation...

Clear as day. Here is a translation for y'all...

seems Reef doesn't wanna get gay seems the world isn't into that

Our good friend Kalcu is referring to a dream he had where he and Reeferman staged a world-wide "Gay-in", and Kalcu showed up nude with lube, but Reef backed out at the last second, but humanity was actually relieved due to the enormity of Reef's member.

yep! almost a grand worth of seed and I'm trying really hard to be gay!

Kalcu is a seed whore like the rest of us, and even has a girlfriend but thinks that by acting gay, the breeder down the road from him will give him even more seeds.

Seems the CIA requests that and doesn't take no for an answer......then again I require some training from Reef how to get along in Columbia....seems the uribe kid and me didn't get it on to prove he existed at Navy school

Ahhh the trickiest and most oblique passage...Deciding to be an undercover double agent - spy/pot farmer extraordinaire, Kalcu has applied to the CIA! However the application requires oral satisfaction. Yes, it's true. Our friend Reeferman has clearly figured a way around this requirement (the ol' fake penis trick?), and has been stationed in Colombia with another spy called the "uribe kid", whose cover includes a stint at the US naval academy. The name is Kid...Uribe Kid.

anyone want some money some place to hide a small account for slave labor

This is secret code. "anyone" means logic, "money" refers to OG Kush, "hide" means toke, "account" means doobie, "slave labor" means breakfast.

some drug testing and gay act it seems never learned how to blow anything

Upon being discovered as spies in Colombia, Reef, Uribe, and Kalcu must high tail it across the border disguised as Major League Baseball steroid testers in drag on their way back from Burning Man, where they unsuccessfully tried to blow up the Man on the night before the burn. Thank God.

m0lecule :clapping

S

sensei13

seems Reef doesn't wanna get gay seems the world isn't into that

yep! almost a grand worth of seed and I'm trying really hard to be gay! Seems the CIA requests that and doesn't take no for an answer......then again I require some training from Reef how to get along in Columbia....seems the uribe kid and me didn't get it on to prove he existed at Navy school

anyone want some money some place to hide a small account for slave labor, some drug testing and gay act it seems

never learned how to blow anything

I read this a few times, I am kinda sad now I will never get back this ten minutes. I can't even make any worthless sense out of this post. Seriously, whatever happened in Columbia doesn't belong in the forums, or anywhere that anyone might ever possibly be subjugated to mind-boggling nonsensical stupidity. This is a forum; not a diary, journal, or anger ventilation device.

O

ograskal

WTF!...Thread CLosed!....Reef can open it back up if he wants..~ogr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom