Thrips! Need info on products

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I want to alternate these two products, will this work?

Thrips need info on products

What's a better course of action?
-thanks in advance

Ps. I also have neem and sulfur burner

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Monterrey garden insect spray is all you need. 2 applications 5 days apart. Death to thrips.

Captain Jack's has the same ingredient, spinosad, just at a lower concentration I believe.

Conserve SC would be the high test version of the same thing, but it's more expensive by quite a bit. But also much more effective.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Monterrey garden insect spray is all you need. 2 applications 5 days apart. Death to thrips.

Captain Jack's has the same ingredient, spinosad, just at a lower concentration.
Thanks I'll give that a try first

Is burning sulfur going to help?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

For thrips no. But it will prevent PM and spider mite infestations. So I'd say it's worth doing as part of an IPM strategy.
Thanks, I just ordered that product I'll hold off on the burning for now, I'm going to apply it exactly as you recommended

Except for a few that are about to be harvested I have all very small plants right now thank God! :/

Blazedfish

Blazedfish

I had this only my last run only on beg tho and nothing after I sprayed them I had seedlings with 3 nodes and gifted plant I believe it came with them and the spray I used was called Dr Schimmel Thrips Terminator 25m and. They finished fine all the way of cycle never seen again but this run I haven't taken anything in and only took clones off my mother plant so must of Respawned and I have now 50 clones with silver dots all over I have sprayed them twice this week with something called thrips away

Latest posts

Top Bottom