Thrips? Septoria? Something else? Help !

• Thread starter Northernroots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Northernroots

First time grower here! I would like some insight on what I am seeing on a few of my plants. I have been trimming all of the affected leaves off but haven’t been able to find a concrete diagnosis online. Was hoping someone with experience would be able to help :)

Thrips septoria something else help
Thrips septoria something else help 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
First time grower here! I would like some insight on what I am seeing on a few of my plants. I have been trimming all of the affected leaves off but haven’t been able to find a concrete diagnosis online. Was hoping someone with experience would be able to help :)
not sure why photos didn’t post maybe try again but i did see one for approval and it looks like leaf hoopers., unless every leaf is affected than don’t worry about them.. those marks are from them sucking out moisture..

N

Northernroots

not sure why photos didn’t post maybe try again but i did see one for approval and it looks like leaf hoopers., unless every leaf is affected than don’t worry about them.. those marks are from them sucking out moisture..
Thank you so much! After looking up the symptoms this is definitely what is affecting my plants. Glad that they aren’t a big deal! Enjoy your weekend!

Latest posts

Top Bottom