Thrips

• Thread starter calior
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cheaplastic

cheaplastic

can you use pyrethrum bombs in a veg chamber with a 24 hr t5 light? ive heard that pyrethrum is phototoxic and the lights have to be off?

G

greenthumb

i tryed the bombs and they didnt work but spinosad works brilliantly the first spay killed nearly all of them and the second spray got all the straglers

C

CANNASSEUR

neem oil every other day for at least 20 days to kill all cycles of life.. also Spraysafe by canadian express.....good luck

yezmar420

yezmar420

Hot shot no pest strips and bug buster O have worked great for me in the past..only reason I got them was because some hippy sold me some infested ass clones..spider mites, thrips, gnats...it was a nightmare...

The items I mentioned knocked everything out within a two week period...don't just spray once...spray every 4th or 5th day until everything is under control..honestly..try the no pest strips first, hang it during your dark period and make sure you cut the exhaust fan..you have to let it gas the area..within a day you should notice some results.

R

Rolln J

can you use pyrethrum bombs in a veg chamber with a 24 hr t5 light? ive heard that pyrethrum is phototoxic and the lights have to be off?

no big deal to turn off your lights for up to 4 hours or so to bomb the grow - at least not in veg...

C

CoughingMan

currently i have a thriving garden, only flaw is mild thrip infestation. I hate these fuckers. would lady bugs eat em?

S

Skunkenstein

Captain Jacks Dead Bug Brew...Spinosad..BONIDE brand. Use pure Neem oil aswell, tbls/gal of water.Make sure you Mist Foliage top and Bottom with the Spinosad..Turn off grow lights..Just use supplemental lighting for the 12/12.Do NOT LeAVE HID lights on when you spray Foliage...Period!!! All foliage must be dry before turning Big lights back on..That goes for Fogging aswell.Use neem oil in the watering..Stuff smells like shit..plant absorbs it..bugs hate it!!I've seen whole Gardens ''Torched'' by guys that fogged or sprayed plants/rooms and had the lights come on..Only make this mistake Once!!!By the way..Thrips SUCK..Been there done that..Never go outside and tend Regular Garden..then come into inside garden to Water!!! My two cents...Give Plants about 6hrs to fully Dry before turning Big Lights back on!! Strategically located Fans Help the drying Process...Good Luck!!

J

Jalisco Kid

Spinosad, If you use something else you should read up on their lifecycle as they are different. JK

buffbuds

buffbuds

lady bugs work, but I'd use lady bugs to get the biggest ones that are more efficient at eating your plant, then use a multi-pronged approach a week later, such as a pythium bomb that'd kill all lady bugs and most living thrips, then wash everything with water, wait a day or 2 and then use Azamax (neem oil extract) every 3 days, rinsing leaves an hour or so before re-aplication. stuff annhialated an infection of fungus gnats and spider mites for me.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

yeah man those bitches are hard to deal with its like a girlfirend that wont let you be. i had to clear out for awhile, took a break and used neem oil, and bullshit sticky stirps
best of luck to ya

J

jordisgarden

i had some thrips running on my leafs also and the guuy at the local hydro gave me a strip to hang and in 2 days i never saw another thrip or gnatt again. where do these things come from.

T

tokenalotadank

spinosad spinosad spinosad .... all u ever need i batteled them for years till i found this it ended my misery within 24 hours did a second spray for good measure about 4 days later havent seen a thrip in 8 months... doubled my harvest from getting rid of those mfers

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

spinosad spinosad spinosad .... all u ever need i batteled them for years till i found this it ended my misery within 24 hours did a second spray for good measure about 4 days later havent seen a thrip in 8 months... doubled my harvest from getting rid of those mfers

Now, this is what I like to hear, thanks for this, dusty too of course. I've been battling these fuckers for a long time and am waiting on this product to get to my boys grow shop. Oh man I cant wait to spray this shit, any damage to be expected from the spray to the plants?

B

bicycle racer

used most products spinosad kills thrips mites and caterpillars is organic leaves no smell or taste and does not harm even delicate foliage. highly recommended.

S

Strictly_Kush

I had thrips for a long time and I tried several different things that didnt work..
Organocide, pyrithrum, home made remedies didnt work, what ended up doing the job for me was Azamax, Azatrol is the same thing also. It is organic, contains Azadirachtin extracted from neem. Treat the soil and spray the foliage with it.. I dont have any more thrips...

U

Urquel

I agree with zoe. Azitrol and azimax are great as a drench. Also nematodes if your in cali near a hydro shop. Those micro beasts will end the cycle after your sprays. Thrips are the worst!!! Never had 'em. Oh if your deep in flower just get them next veg no point in ruining the buds with a bunch of chems.

T

tokenalotadank

Now, this is what I like to hear, thanks for this, dusty too of course. I've been battling these fuckers for a long time and am waiting on this product to get to my boys grow shop. Oh man I cant wait to spray this shit, any damage to be expected from the spray to the plants?

no damage to plants, i even sprayed the newly rooted clones, no damage whatsoever. all look healthier then they ever have

T

teamster6

does anybody know if this monterey garden spray is available anywhere in Canada!!!!!

Teamster6

Top Bottom