Thrive

• Thread starter agentorange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

agentorange

Fascinating documentary, if you have some time on your hands, go through this website.

I'd like some opinions, some of it is theory and a bit far out, but the Tesla suppressed energy stuff should make anyone wonder.

http://thrivemovement.com/

A

agentorange

really? 40 views and NO ONE has anything to say?

If even some of this were true, it could revolutionize the way life is lived on this planet.

Someone disagree, agree, call me crazy, something. They're trying to sell the DVD (which is a bit odd, if it is truly to "save humanity", then shouldn't the movie be free???), but I have a copy of it and it really just repeats whats on the website, in slightly more depth, slowly. I think it's really meant to just show other people conveniently.

....Bueller?

true grit

true grit

Unified Field Theory is definitely not out there. Its very on point, but you have to realize the community that really supports this is much of the same type of people on a different level of thought, belief, lifestyle and support of energy that most hear and shrug off as crazy.

I'm constantly preaching about torsional energy and possibilities from it, free energy is on the exact same path and is very real. Modern day power, is exactly as the movie describes- a form of control. Very straight forward and the rich families mentioned, have been fucking up the world since they came to power.

what parts are you looking to discuss? there are other videos about Unified Field theory that go into more depth etc. I enjoyed the explanation of power/money/control, but wish teh vid would have been a bit more about unified field theory and related sciences....such as that our bodies are 99% space.

A

agentorange

I'm glad to hear you say that the science is real, I'd love to learn more about it. We should've embraced it years ago.. Do you have good links or should I just google it?

There are petition sites like change.org and the latest whitehouse petition site:

Why hasn't someone pushed for funding these technologies? If I had to guess, because they'd just be suppressed as well, per usual, like the recent most popular petition, legalizing weed.

Any thoughts on HOW they'd justify charging for this movie? ....Thats a really bad idea for the movement, regardless of reason IMO...

I wish it (the website and movie) were all a little less spacey-science fiction/fantasy than they are, it scares people away immediately I would think. I'll agree they should focus more on the science and how it can change our world and be applied virtually everwhere

true grit

true grit

I honestly haven't seen the Thrive vid/dvd for sale, everyone who i know has watched it for free, didn't know there was any charge.

Do you know much about Sacred geometry and teh Flower Of Life mentioned in the movie? Look into a guy, Nassim Haramein, he was in the moving and leading i suppose in unified theory/sacred g research and theory. What they try to convey is that the same design that creates power is the same design all the way down to cellular level.

Its often spacey because, to people like me, its pretty logical to think much of this science came from advanced species/technology aka aliens. yeah some of the ancient alien shows reach, but folks are starting to look beyond traditional teachings/religion/etc and considering more logical explanations to the growth of civilizations, science and life.

Why won't someone support free energy? because like the movie stated, those making billions and trillions off of current energy sources would be out- completely. And when those groups have their hands in everything from the bottom up, they will do what they can to prevent that from happening.

A

agentorange

the movie is $5 to stream on their site there, and like $20 to get the dvd.

I saw the connection between the flower and how its found everywhere in our life, I guess I was referring to the actual graphics on the movie, interviews with them floating around and such. I feel like if I was trying to convey all of this information to someone, we shouldn't butter it up with graphics and all that noise, just lay it all out logically and slowly (which they do well) with no (in my own opinion, cheesy) cosmetics.

The science and explanation of everything and how it ties into whats been happening, couldn't have come at a better time than now and whats happening in the world all around us. Top notch interesting stuff in my book, very interested in seeing where all this leads..

Top Bottom