throw in the trash or to keep??? please help me make up my mind

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

Will this blue dream recover ?????

:sign0065:the plants are about three weeks old from clones... i think I over feed the shit out of them .......i just flushed them two days ago with clearex the ppm runoff of the promix hp was 1000 before it was at 1800 thats what burned them so i have one flush with clearex about two days ago.. i just want to know if the plant will come back to life i have ever overfeed a plant like this before... what should i do? start over with new clones or wait this out?? the girls are b.d. im using aqua flakes last feeding im hit them at 750ppm about 6.5ml of a&b and some addivates from h&g .... will the N claw ever go away should i just give them r/o water next feed which is about two days from now... temps in room are 75 co2@700pm humity 55% night is at 70 .... HOW LONG TO RECOVER TO FULL HEALTH AGAIN???:sign0065: MANNNNN

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
dude they dont even look burnt .I have seen way worse come back now if your worried about time they look ok just alittle overfed 3 to 5 days tops .
what strain? sativa dom. strains can take longer to come back
do you know the cuts ? how long u worked with them?

W

woody420

dude they dont even look burnt .i have seen way worse come back now if your worried about time they look ok just alittle overfed 3 to 5 days tops .
Do you know the cuts ? How long u worked with them?

they just have the n claw going a little burning on the tips there blue dreams ran them outside much lager outside grows with the blue dreams ever inside im hit them to hard with aqua flakes to so or maybe a n overdose from roots exc not to sure whats up with them thanks for the hand bro

audius

audius

clam down your allright. keep flushing .they should bounce back for ya. just remember to watch them ppms.

W

woody420

clam down your allright. keep flushing .they should bounce back for ya. just remember to watch them ppms.

I hope. The lights come on in about 2 hours they are going to need water next feeding so i think i will go ahead and give plain r/o water. i notice the burn and claw on 11/6 2 days ago thats when i hit them with clearex . think i will just flush with my 30ppm r/o water then go from there....i hope they can come out of it .....

WHEN SHOULD I FEED AGAIN IM IN PLAIN PROMIX HP WHEN THE PLANTS COME OUT OF IT OR JUST GO LIGHT MAYBE 550 MAX PPM 4 NOW???? THANKS AGAIN

S

smokealot

Its just plant she will be ok dont panic never let see u sweat:banana1sv6:

W

woody420

I wish it was that easy well update I justt give them water tonight 70ppmto r/p water the runoff was 445ppm the claw is still there it has been four days now since when the over feeding happen I hope they start to show signs of improvement anyhelp would be cool thanks guys peace

audius

audius

be sure that you ph your ro water first. should take a few days to snap back but i feel ya bro. imho when you do go back to feeding try to get your ppms around 300.& go from there.

W

woody420

be sure that you ph your ro water first. should take a few days to snap back but i feel ya bro. imho when you do go back to feeding try to get your ppms around 300.& go from there.

Thanks alot bro I give them ph 6.0 r/o water last night at 70ppm just plain water so nest feeding just go real light with the food? Or should I flush again I like the plants need a little food I have ever burned aplant before or had this claw issue ..there blue dreams I have ran them outside for a year ever insid.... do u think it ould be wroth my time to bring in fresh clones or will this girls snap out of it and when fuck fuck me

audius

audius

i think the gals will snap out of it. you could do a folar feed. 300 ppms. & you should be ok. only time will tell.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
be carefull not to over water let them dry good then water again

W

woody420

Thanks for the good words guys ....I might have over water them alittle but going to let the bags get bone dry before next light 300ppm feeding thanks for the heads up I flushed them real hard with clearex and they flush them last night with water there was only a 3good day gap between the clearex flush and the water flush hope I did not over water them fuck man I hate this shit fuck me

audius

audius

its all good bro, shit happens all the time. one good rule of thumb in growing. more is not allways better. what ever the bottel says,,, start with half of that, then work our way up slowly.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I wouldn't feed them cuz there r lots of nutes still built up in the promix u said the run off was 450 ppm so there r plenty of nutes.. Juss plain pHed water till they bounce back..

W

woody420

Thanks for the heads up makingoo damn I miss the goo what a great taste any ways..... my head must have been out of it to over feed

Fuck the ppm runoff was 425ppm or around there I was just peeking around at thc ladys a few minutes ago they are looking aot better I will have to post a pic later on tonight to show a update and to see what u guys think......I might have to water them in the a.m tomorrow there a little light green but I think I will just stick we r/0 water one more time then test runoff..... how hard is it to get root rot in promix with added perlite ........ I have gave three days between flushes to let it dry out.... o o man I hate fucking shit up ...

R

rockson21

my plants looked like this when i overjuiced them with oregonism XL. jacked my soil pH sky high. that was about two weeks or so ago, i'm still seeing if they will make a full recovery.

FLUSH and refeed with 1/4-1/2 strength. I flushed without refeeding and a week later really wish i had.

W

woody420

I hope ur girls come back im about to go and take a few pics of the ladys here in a min......I did hit my ladys with greatwhite at the recommend dose a few weeks back when I 1st tp them into the promix with rapid roots or what ever the knock off is of roots exc by h&g. ...

E

ENugs

They dont look that bad to me... I definitely wouldnt throw them away.

W

woody420

posted a new tread under grow logs we new info the tread is call blue dream grow with aqua flakes please help

Top Bottom